Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm I don't like the fact that she smokes either. It really annoys me when beautiful women smoke because it makes them lose an aspect of their attractiveness!

It's not beneficial to anything, especially their looks.

:(

Hmm I don't like the fact that she smokes either. It really annoys me when beautiful women smoke because it makes them lose an aspect of their attractiveness!

Yeh, i totally know what you mean. Even tho I smoke myself sumtimes at clubs, i really don't like it when women do. Double standard huh? Too bad ALL the Brazilians smoke at least most of my favs- ANA, Adriana and Ale. Hope Izabel hasn't started, I freakin adore her!!

O man Bouazizi, I adore Izabel so much, I walked to the area where I saw candids of her in Soho, and was like "Man..Izabel was standing RITE HERE!" I even went and bought her favorite Jamba Juice, Acai Supercharge! And it's not like I really cared about models before, I even chatted with THE Christy Turlington twice, without much thought, but IZABEL..just knowing she was there.. Shyt, and I live close to her agency too- she might turn me into some weirdo stalker :no: . My gf better not find out but this Izabel thing or :avada:

Yeh, i totally know what you mean. Even tho I smoke myself sumtimes at clubs, i really don't like it when women do. Double standard huh? Too bad ALL the Brazilians smoke at least most of my favs- ANA, Adriana and Ale. Hope Izabel hasn't started, I freakin adore her!!

O man Bouazizi, I adore Izabel so much, I walked to the area where I saw candids of her in Soho, and was like "Man..Izabel was standing RITE HERE!" I even went and bought her favorite Jamba Juice, Acai Supercharge! And it's not like I really cared about models before, I even chatted with THE Christy Turlington twice, without much thought, but IZABEL..just knowing she was there.. Shyt, and I live close to her agency too- she might turn me into some weirdo stalker :no: . My gf better not find out but this Izabel thing or :avada:

Yeah! Like, sometimes (quite rarely) I smoke a cigar when I'm with others, but I really don't like seeing women smoking cigarettes! I totally agree with that.

Oh and Izabel? She's soooo fantastic! :heart: I hope she hasn't started the habbit either, it would be terrible. She really is amazing though, it's cool that you stood at her spot! Maybe, just maybe, you'll see her walking down the street sometime! :D

Hmm yeah, make sure your GF doesn't find out...! :ninja: :p

• 3 weeks later...

[/quote

One thing is for sure, they smoke because they can't get their nerves under control (to calm them down).

I'm sure that they do know that smoke will not do any good to their beautiful body, but sometimes they (or most of them) just don't know or have the options to handle their nerveousness approprieately.

• 2 weeks later...

it just struck midnight here in dubai soooo...

Happy birthday ale!!!!! May god bless you and hope all your wishes come true this year and for all the years to follow.

I love you soooo much ... you’re so perfect ... so peerless. You’re a paragon of a woman

I don’t think I can ever love a woman so much than i do to you.

Hope you reach the epitome of your career early and you receive several accolades of honor and pride through your career and it brings you utmost and eternal happiness..

May all your dreams come true and may the heavens bring forth a wonder that may fill you with exuberance and courage and sustenance to endure all the obstacles you may come across your life in the future.

May all the gods ..:).. Bless you and I hope that you remain an angel to all of us forever and that you never step down from that pedistil..you bring us happiness and fill our moments of emptiness. You truly are a god's "angel" .. And may you remain one for the rest of your life.. Wish you the best of luck in all the Endeavour’s you undertake in your life. and that we will always remain in awe of your jaw-dropping beauty .. And uniquely pleasant and enthusiastic nature.

I know this is lame and that you may never read this as we practically don’t exist for you but I’m an optimist and like to imagine that you could be reading this somewhere across the globe...at least my good wishes nevertheless would reach you even if you don’t read this. For there is god.

May you have a wonderful b'day bash with all your friends. And have a great year ahead.

Through this i express my truest, noblest, and purest love for you. >>

14th0sh.th.jpg

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4707/14th0sh.jpg