Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

i'm thinking about selling the 'La Sposa' catalogue that i have featuring Alessandra... it's in great conditions (besides some creases on the outside spine due to the scanning but the cover and inside pics are in perfect condition) and the pics are huge... i've posted some scans in the editorial thread some time ago so you can have an idea... just PM me if anyone's interested (only if you have a paypal account :p )

PS: i'll be giving away a VS catalogue with ale on the cover and inside for FREE with the la sposa catalogue

• 1 month later...
i'm thinking about selling the 'La Sposa' catalogue that i have featuring Alessandra... it's in great conditions (besides some creases on the outside spine due to the scanning but the cover and inside pics are in perfect condition) and the pics are huge... i've posted some scans in the editorial thread some time ago so you can have an idea... just PM me if anyone's interested (only if you have a paypal account :p )

PS: i'll be giving away a VS catalogue with ale on the cover and inside for FREE with the la sposa catalogue

how much are u selling it for?

but unfortunately i dont have a paypal account.... :cry: :yuckky:

guys if you care about Alessandra you should vote here

http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattr...se&error=-9

HELLO poll, it's good for her to be here cos just celebs and supermodels are included, Alessandra is included first time i guess, well i haven't noticed her before

this poll is quite imporatnd cos if someone wins wekkly poll then she is going to monthly poll and if you win monthly poll you come to Year's poll and if she wins it what is very hard she has the cover and editorial for HELLO magazine, las t year Angelina Jolie won it

Hi, I am not sure where to post this and if this is the wrong place then I am sorry..Does anyone know of a website that will allow free hosting of Victoria Secret pictures besides PhotoBucket? I had to take my photobucket website down because I received an e-mail from Photobucket the images from Victoria Secret are trademark images and I was posting them without Victoria Secret permission, I could leave them there but Photobucket advised me that Victoria Secret was willing to legal action if I left them there. So I have no longer have any images at Photobucket any more.

Hi, I am not sure where to post this and if this is the wrong place then I am sorry..Does anyone know of a website that will allow free hosting of Victoria Secret pictures besides PhotoBucket? I had to take my photobucket website down because I received an e-mail from Photobucket the images from Victoria Secret are trademark images and I was posting them without Victoria Secret permission, I could leave them there but Photobucket advised me that Victoria Secret was willing to legal action if I left them there. So I have no longer have any images at Photobucket any more.

imageshack.us??

• 2 weeks later...
i guess as an american im spoiled :p, its one of my favorite stores :shifty: ... the girl i was with yesterday didnt try on or buy anything though :huh:

she didnĀ“t??? How come?? I would try on EVERYTHING :D :D and buy a lots of things...oww....take me with you :D :D :D :heart:

i guess as an american im spoiled :p , its one of my favorite stores :shifty: ... the girl i was with yesterday didnt try on or buy anything though :huh:

she didnĀ“t??? How come?? I would try on EVERYTHING :D :D and buy a lots of things...oww....take me with you :D :D :D :heart:

aww you seem so desparate to go, its so sad :cry:

maybe they will open one in slovakia? ok so thats probly unlucky

if you are ever in the US call me and ill show you around haha ;)