Bellazon

Harry Potter

Guest Lullaby

• 1 month later...

INFORMATION ABOUT HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS:

FROM MUGGLENET.COM

Confirmed Information

On this page you can find several points of information we know about Book 7. Each of these points have been confirmed by an official JK Rowling source.

Character Information

* We will see a reappearance of Dolores Umbridge: "It's too much fun to torture her not to have another little bit more before I finish." (MuggleNet/Leaky Interview)

* JKR has said "There is a character who does manage, in desperate circumstances, to do magic quite late in life, but that is very rare..."

Could that be Mrs.Fig or Mr.Filtch?? :o ( Sorry if the names are wrong...I don't know how they're called in english :wacko: )

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finished already...

Bit disappointing. great to read, o course, but everything is so lucky in the end <_< And what sucks the most is that there'll be never again a new book :cry:

There are lots of deaths (two important creatures, five or more important characteres) and lots of feelings :/

I can't read it for another month until I go back to America. I read the summary on wikipedia though. It sounds so eventful. Can someone who read it tell me the details about the Hermione and Ron relationship, like I know they end up married with 2 kids but are there any good moments in the book?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

me too :cry2:

i cried too when Percy came out of the portrait on the wall in Hogwarts where the reconciliation bet. him and his family took place...i thought it was pretty cute :)

and George...men! his ear! it wouldn't be the same without his twin...