Bellazon

Harry Potter

Guest Lullaby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The guy with the oral piercing and messed up eyes is Dani Filth from Cradle Of Filth, if you didn't know. ;)

One of his photoshoot pictures placed 4th on the "Top 10 Most Ridiculous Black Metal Pics Of All Time" list:

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/top10/10blackmetal.html

Dani from Cradle of Filth comes in 4th only because he is so incredibly gay. First of all, there is no black metal band that has sold out quite like Cradle of Filth. Secondly, there is no other black metal band that loves to have pictures taken of them as much as Cradle of Filth. And lastly, Dani always has to be doing something stupid and/or gay in virtually all of the band photos. Why? Well, he's obviously watched Interview With a Vampire one too many times. The theatrics just need to stop.

• 1 month later...

i just had to post this!

huge HP fan!

sucks that they're only doing up to movie 5...or at least that's the current plan!

imma cry when the final book comes out, i mean that's the end! but i want it...now!!!!!

okay my rant is over...for now.... :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

"Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling said two characters will die in the seventh and last book in the popular franchise during a live interview on Channel 4's Richard & Judy in the UK.

"The final chapter is hidden away, although it's now changed very slightly. One character got a reprieve. But I have to say two die that I didn't intend to die," she said. "A price has to be paid. We are dealing with pure evil here. They don't target extras do they? They go for the main characters. Well, I do."

While she wouldn't reveal if one of the two characters is Harry himself, Rowling added that she has never been tempted to kill him off before the final book because she had always planned seven.

"I can completely understand, however, the mentality of an author who thinks, 'Well, I'm gonna kill them off because that means there can be no non-author written sequels. So it will end with me, and after I'm dead and gone they won't be able to bring back the character'."

Giving an update on the book's status, Rowling said, "The last book is not finished. But I'm well into it now. I wrote the final chapter in something like 1990, so I've known exactly how the series is going to end."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i just had to post this!

huge HP fan!

sucks that they're only doing up to movie 5...or at least that's the current plan!

imma cry when the final book comes out, i mean that's the end! but i want it...now!!!!!

okay my rant is over...for now.... :shifty:

current plan changed :shifty:

Warner Bros. Pictures has set the date for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the sixth film in the series, for Friday, November 28, 2008, Thanksgiving Day weekend.

Paramount Pictures also set November 7, 2008 for DreamWorks Animation's Madagascar 2, notes The Hollywood Reporter. The film stars the voice talents of returning favorites, Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, Jada Pinkett-Smith and David Schwimmer

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, the fifth in the series, is currently in production; a July 13, 2007 release has been scheduled.