Bellazon

Harry Potter

Guest Lullaby

It appears that some part's of the country were pushed back. Doesn't matter though, Apple.com released the teaser trailer just as the movie started.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/harry_pot...hegobletoffire/

There will be other video's and behind the scenes stuff during CoS. Mugglenet.com will have them up as soon as anybody.

http://www.mugglenet.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

High Resolution Trailer here. :D

All links below are ZIP files. Taken from Veritaserum.com

View screencaps of the trailer here

Introduction: Glimpse at Madame Maxime, Beauxbatons students, and the dragon

High- quality (WMV; 3.7 MB)

Low-quality (WMV; 2.9 MB)

Quicktime (MOV; 1.9 MB)

Interstitial #1: GOF Casts a New Spell (trio interviews, explanation of Triwizard Tournament with video clips of each task)

High-quality (WMV; 7 MB)

Low-quality (WMV; 5 MB)

Quicktime (MOV; 4 MB)

Interstitial #2: Ewww, Girls (first look at Cho Chang, behind-the-scenes footage of Yule Ball)

High-quality (WMV; 7.1 MB)

Low-quality (WMV; 5.5 MB)

Quicktime (MOV; 4 MB)

Interstitial #3: Growing Pains (trio discuss their relationships in the film, new footage)

High-quality (WMV; 7.1 MB)

Low-quality (WMV; 5 MB)

Quicktime (MOV; 5 MB)

Screenshots of the GOF segments can be found here

Scholastic has just released a brand new photo of the cover art on the Deluxe Version of Harry Potter and the Half - Blood Prince.

PRESS RELEASE

"In this spectacular artwork for the Deluxe Edition, layers of mystery unfold in a forested glen, where we find Harry Potter and Dumbledore peering through dense branches," said David Saylor, Vice President, Creative Director, Scholastic. "Once again, Mary GrandPre's mysterious artwork beautifully features an eerie scene that tantalizes the reader with hints from the soon- to-be released, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

The Deluxe Edition includes a 32-page insert featuring near scale reproductions of Mary GrandPre's interior art, as well as never-before-seen full-color frontispiece art on special paper. The custom designed slipcase is foil-stamped and inside is a full-cloth case book, blind-stamped on front and back cover, foil stamped on spine. The book includes full-color endpapers with jacket art from the trade edition and a wraparound jacket featuring exclusive art from Mary GrandPre. The deluxe edition will be a total of 704 pages and have a retail value of $60.00; the print run will be 100,000 copies.

0439791324lr3nv.jpg

Guest Lullaby

Take a Magical Journey Behind the Scenes of

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Meet Daniel Radcliffe

(Harry Potter in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)

Daniel Radcliffe has become a household name around the world since the release of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone almost four years ago. He is now synonymous with Harry Potter, the character created by author J. K. Rowling. Radcliffe, now 15, recently completed filming Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. As filming for the movie was wrapping up, Radcliffe spoke with Weekly Reader.

How would you describe Harry these days?

He's grown up quite a bit. He's becoming slightly more aggressive. In this story [Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire], everything is being taken away, and it's out of his hands. Harry struggles to get a grip on the situation.

How has being Harry Potter changed your life?

I do get recognized in public. This one guy saw me near a [subway] station and burst out, "Hey, everyone! Look!" It would have been OK with me if he hadn't yelled. The other thing that has changed is that I'm not in school as I'd normally be. [He attends school on the set.]

Do you still enjoy portraying Harry Potter?

Yes, it gets easier, but each film presents new challenges.

How do you get along with other cast members?

Me and Emma [Watson] are like brother and sister. We don't have huge fights, but we do have altercations. Rupert [Grint] I don't really know. I don't spend that much time with him. Emma and I spend a lot more time together.

What is it like working with director Mike Newell and the new cast members, such as Katie Leung?

Working with Mike Newell has been fantastic. We don't see that much of each other when we're not filming. Katie is a completely, really, really natural actor

• 1 month later...