Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Angels Challenge - RESULTS

PinkCouture

OVERALL SCORES

Results for Overall Scores will be posted from highest to lowest. Scores are out of 100. The score in parentheses is without bonus points. Also included are the categories the Angel individually scored highest and lowest in. The scores of all the Angels for the individual categories will be posted at a later time. 

2. Josephine Skriver

Iy8nxace

SCORE: 79.94 (79.55)

HIGHEST: Likability

LOWEST: Beauty

3. Taylor Hill

R8d627iv

SCORE: 77.11 (76.68)

HIGHEST: Beauty

LOWEST: Sexiness

4. Elsa Hosk

Lz9f0pbf

SCORE: 71.63 (71.23)

HIGHEST: Sexiness

LOWEST: Likability

OVERALL SCORES

Results for Overall Scores will be posted from highest to lowest. Scores are out of 100. The score in parentheses is without bonus points. Also included are the categories the Angel individually scored highest and lowest in. The scores of all the Angels for the individual categories will be posted at a later time. 

5. Lais Ribeiro  

F9dfzlcm

SCORE: 69 (68.73)

HIGHEST: Sexiness

LOWEST: Versatility

6. Jasmine Tookes

Zrk8yne2

SCORE: 68.69 (68.43)

HIGHEST: Beauty

7. Sara Sampaio

Ytbhxxol

SCORE: 67.98 (67.68)

LOWEST: Brand

OVERALL SCORES

8. Adriana Lima

6t38saur

SCORE: 58.51 (58.14)

HIGHEST: Brand

LOWEST:  Likability

9. Alessandra Ambrosio

W5kz26bg

SCORE: 52.81 (52.57)

HIGHEST: Sexiness

LOWEST: Likability

10. Behati Prinsloo

Lkha3t2m

SCORE: 42.26 (42.11)

HIGHEST: Likability

LOWEST: Sexiness

OVERALL SCORES

11. Romee Strijd

Msk5u5z3

SCORE: 39.81 (39.66)

LOWEST: Sexiness

12. Lily Aldridge

Ggs5invm

SCORE: 37.77 (37.53)

HIGHEST: Likability

13. Stella Maxwell

I0viej0e

SCORE: 25.36 (25.22)

LOWEST: Brand

OVERALL SCORES

Results for Overall Scores will be posted from highest to lowest.Scores are out of 100. The score in parentheses is without bonus points. Also included are the categories the Angel individually scored highest and lowest in. The scores of all the Angels for the individual categories will be posted at a later time. 

14. Martha Hunt

Jc0lcudr

SCORE: 24.77 (24.63)

LOWEST: Likability

Note: Martha scored the lowest in almost all the phases/rounds :cry: Not even Candice could save her (refer to Phase 5) :no: I guess voters' dislike for Martha is stronger than their love for Candice :ninja: For that reason let's give Martha a moment of console k055.gif and let her have the spotlight for a bit :hehe:  Let's also #PrayForMartha's for better results in the future 746afb75.gif:yes: 

Just now, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ Yes actually, those 2 are not close to as active with the VS brand as JoJo has been. I would of been surprised if Lima was close to 1# considering she had to knock out Elsa and Taylor too and we all know how heavy they are in use with the brand too :D

With Ale yes but considering how many fans Adriana has I thought she would take the #2 or #3 spot, and she would have ranked higher overall :p 

I think it is time for some of the veterans to hang up their wings :ninja: 

12 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

How can Taylor be above Adri? :beating:

Because there were quite a few instances Adriana received the lowest score possible, while with Taylor her scores were generally in the higher-average range :smile: 

12 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

even this comp confirmed Stella and Martha needs to go :rofl:

Sad but true :cry: At least now we know the Angel BZ dislikes the most :p #PrayForMartha

Before the comp started I thought Behati would be ranked last :ninja: 

9 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Some of the results surprised me (I thought Adriana would be higher, maybe not #2 but higher and I didn't expect Jo and Lais to be that high). But the bottom 3 were predictable, time for them to say bye-bye.

Thanks for doing this, it was fun!

I thought Sara would rank higher than Lais because she seems to be quite popular on BZ :p 

Thanks for participating :flower: