Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

This company hires only young girls- around college aged and ALL of them have the squat butt.  

Seems like a type of trick lol.  Don't have big breasts and butt? Just do squats and eat protein 5 times a day !   A lot of them have small breasts but a big muscular ass lol!

12 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Is that Hannah? Her chest looks even bigger than I remember it? Surgery? :ninja:

Yes..her photos are frequently highly filtered to the point that they look weird.

She got a plastic surgeon to "prove" that she didn't get breast implants.  To me, I don't know for sure.

19 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Yes..her photos are frequently highly filtered to the point that they look weird.

She got a plastic surgeon to "prove" that she didn't get breast implants.  To me, I don't know for sure.

The only other model I know whose chest seems to look noticeably different sized depending on the picture is Bryana Holly and she also has denied any plastic surgery on her social media accounts.

2 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Am a fan of Niamh but is she even still a model? She seems super-focused on social media/IG content. I had high hopes for her when she just started out but she gives off vibes of no longer being interested in a traditional modeling career.

:idk:

I'm sure jobs were hard to come by and still are the last 16 months so she had to do something else for income. :idk: