Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

On 4/13/2021 at 6:53 PM, CandleVixen said:

Expensive therapist can be just as bad as a cheap one. What matters is how well they work with you.

ive been to expensive and cheap therapists and out of all the ones I’ve seen, one of the less expensive ones helped the most. 

This is only my experience though.

Did they ever harm you with bad advice?

On 4/28/2021 at 4:24 PM, Enrico_sw said:

She's super hot! But her BF is....  :noexpression: (unless it's her brother - if he's not, I don't get it:tumbleweed:)

That photograph was posted on reddit, claiming to be her ex-boyfriend.  He then took down the photo the next day.  She went from wholesome looking college girl to becoming a bikini model:

On 4/27/2021 at 7:39 AM, Stromboli1 said:

Going from left to right, pictures 4 & 5 are best Guusje.

she got the terrible bee stung lips recently.  Also it seems that she is not as ripped recently due to COVID. (maybe doing more exercises at home?).  

I heard that she was injured a while back so her legs got small for a period of time.  Then she brought it back up again.  Her lifestyle is weird, very involved with maintaining that superhuman physique.

This one is her and a photo of her back (literally like a Miss Olympia back) are the most WTF photos.  Doesn't seem like she could maintain it long term as her body structure fluctuates.  :

161376108_499672171026458_54224187158290

10 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Did they ever harm you with bad advice?

No, because once I got out of their office, I decided it was a bad idea to follow their advice. 
Like wanting to put a 14 year old into a mental care facility to figure out why I was upset. The facility also treated in house known unstable felons.