Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

@frenchkiki I meant that it seems more like a topic where everyone comes to bash models... Big difference between bashing or discussing something. I'm personally not really interested in bashing anyone so... That's why I said I don't really get the point of this topic :p 

43 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

@frenchkiki I meant that it seems more like a topic where everyone comes to bash models... Big difference between bashing or discussing something. I'm personally not really interested in bashing anyone so... That's why I said I don't really get the point of this topic :p 

Yes but in real life at the bar or anywhere else we all are saying awful things about almost everything.

But i can bash members & models u don't like for you if u want? :p

I don't know why I read all 4 pages but it was entertaining a bit. It does seem like a good idea making a place to discuss why you like or dislike said model in 1 place instead of on their threads or getting into arguments on general vs or other modelling threads.

That said dive bars are for talking about women, regular bars and clubs are for meeting them.

On 7/27/2016 at 6:46 PM, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Interesting, I didn't know of this detail.

I heard things about "soviet" citizen deserters or prisoners of war choosing to collaborate / fight on the side of the German troops instead of starving / freezing to death, or because they hated the SU.

hilfswillige or ostruppen.  A battalion of these were attached to most divisions. Larger groups for institutions. Slavic russians were generally the most loyal to the multinational Soviet Union while Cossacks and the peoples of the Caucasus were the least.

On 2016. 07. 28. at 2:59 AM, GuessGirl said:

My VS models opinion: 

Adriana. Keep your mouth close, crocodile has better smile than yours. Old, needs to retire go be a mother to your childs. 

Alessandra. Boring, plain Jane, old needs to retire go be a mother to your childs. 

Behati she can pass as the joker. 

Candice. Stop the arch back, fake blonde.  She can stay for 1 more year.

Lily she looks like the mask of V for Vendetta. Fire

Elsa. Goat or Alien. Fire

Jasmine. Her nose too pointy, and her face too long, ugly smile. Hot body.  Fire her or keep her. I could careless what VS wants to do with her.

Josephine. Hot body, sexy booty, blowed uneven face. Keeper

Lais. Gorgeous face, hot body keeper.

Martha. Elaine Hendrix baby sister, bff with Taylor swift. Fire her.

Romee. Princess face, sweet smile. Just stop closing the one eye, & sticking the tongue out is annoying. Keeper 

Sara. Mysterious looking, sexy naughty  stare, hot lip, cute smile, and with cute little curvy round booty. Keeper

Stella. If she quack like a duck is a duck. Fire her 

Taylor. Pretty baby face, with the malicious smile, and the evil laugh.  Keep her. 

You seem biased towards the ten new girls. However, Ale could slay them all single-handedly in no time, sad but true.

toodarnhot: I truly don't know.

Stromboli:  Seems to me that you are not used to the wide-set "eastern" face.  You must not like Magda Frak's face then.  But the high fashion modeling industry favors it, and I do as well.

17 moments: What is the approx percentage of men (you think) who would truly die for honor/ideals in Western and Central Europe in the manner of their ancestors? or are they mostly pretenders?  How have they confronted this so-called "modern" scramble for self gratification?  It must be painful to see so much disorder and aimlessness.

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Stromboli:  Seems to me that you are not used to the wide-set "eastern" face.  You must not like Magda Frak's face then.  But the high fashion modeling industry favors it, and I do as well.

I don't like wide set faces.

This is the type of blonde & face I like.

FSpBJx2.jpg?1

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

17 moments: What is the approx percentage of men (you think) who would truly die for honor/ideals in Western and Central Europe in the manner of their ancestors? or are they mostly pretenders?  How have they confronted this so-called "modern" scramble for self gratification?  It must be painful to see so much disorder and aimlessness.

I don't know. 0.1%?

But things are about to change everywhere.