Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

^She's okay, but her face just screams bland to me.

You probably aren't into the aesthetics.  She and Hedvig Palm (Who is the personification of the 'Lady from the Lake') harken medieval literature, art, and history.  Both are very gentle in appearance and give the impression of seemingly supernatural women that speak infrequently but with great quality & surprising wisdom.  Hedvig is apparently a very good cellist.  It seems rather appropriate, lol.

I think of higher planes of spirituality and the thinking of intellectuals/philosophers from the first two thirds of the 20th century.  This was back in the day when people read books and had a lot of time to mediate. But in the 21st century, these are now worlds built out of memories blurred, and wilting.  Only the few still understand.

Photo LINN ARVIDSSON & HEDVIG PALM FOR “STOCKHOLM NEW” THE BOOK BY ELISABETH TOLL 

shooting by Jette Jors

^

I always thought my blonde list was basically a cliche of top HF models from the 2000s.  Carmen Kass is probably my favorite blonde of that decade.  Karolina Kurkova comes a few places later.

In talking about hit or miss models, Josephine Striver's face has a serious case of the angles.  Some angles she looks bad, others, she looks nice.

I've noticed that the girls you like have smaller faces which supports what was discussed earlier.

^My favorite blonde models at the moment are Hannah Ferguson, Hanna Edwinson, Bryana Holly, and Daniella Almeida.

Liz Turner, Stephanie Claire Smith, Alexandria Morgan, Natalie Jayne Roser, Marina Laswick, Renee Somerfield, Celeste Bright, Alissa Violet, and Danielle Knudson are in the second tier.

If you consider Carmella Rose (dark blonde to light brown hair) a blonde, she would be in my top tier and make it a top 5 list.

I'm probably forgetting some models and my list is always in flux too.

Hannah Ferguson, Hanna Edwinson are both women that I like.  Hannah F. is very attractive in person but is much weaker as a model.  Hanna Edwinson is good at both.

Bryana Holly has breast implants.

I like half of your second tier but I am not too motivated to seek their stuff out.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

In talking about hit or miss models, Josephine Striver's face has a serious case of the angles.  Some angles she looks bad, others, she looks nice.

The moment she looks nice is when she looks like a man right?

:angel:

Kiki, I like Sarah's look.

My preference is olive & darker skin tones, but I can appreciate fair skin too.

20 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

If she has a cock yes i guess

As long as we don't have to make face to face contact.

Edit: Face to her wiener contact is okay too. :wink:

Terese is okay.

I'm not a fan of Brittni Tucker, it won't surprise you that I'm not a Candace fan. They only Candace I like is in Candylicious's avatar.

Dorcas is good.

I choose option 2. I will buy us some ice cream after we're done.