Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

Europe.  I thought you were Italian, Latin.

A minor thing I like about the (polish-made) witcher is how all the characters are basically poles and slavs.  This is a departure from typical character designs. 

I would have thought that polina's face was too big for you.

21 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Europe.  I thought you were Italian, Latin.

A minor thing I like about the (polish-made) witcher is how all the characters are basically poles and slavs.  This is a departure from typical character designs. 

I would have thought that polina's face was too big for you.

That I am.

Polina being a ginger is a different story though. :wink:

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

Do you like girls that look like Saoirse Ronan?

hMHyV7n.jpg

Other people might find Saoirse and people that look like her gorgeous, I just find that look is incredibly bland. To each their own.

Her nose is too big and is the main flaw.  

13 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

This one. Squat butt are to obvious of a choice I think :angel:

You are correct.

Danni looks so beautiful in that picture, it gets hot & bothered when I look at it and often leaves me like this...

fMeXUEC.gif

I like how she is looking more and more like a 1980s/1990s swimsuit model.  her face is optimistic but boring.  The body makes up for it in spades, though.  She clearly does back-strength exercises. :D  That's rare to see these days.

quvOH7tL.jpg FQBU1NSC.jpg OSwGuIIn.jpg A6CryhR9.jpg shf8xAxj.jpg UCgHxOjX.jpg Jj0cWxTL.jpg wbjzVf13.jpg nQC3MRlD.jpg XeoThWcg.jpg 6LdoDNo8.jpg Rw0yqlSn.jpg Fv2fJKbM.jpg SGjdlCVa.jpg umuHkzqv.jpg SqtWJuPZ.jpg YHCpf3x3.jpg YtHUH0ST.jpg d1ERbEPx.jpg 5ls8xjT5.jpg xoJWgLk7.jpg

One can tell that they are related, but Elizabeth is much prettier in the face than her sister sarah.  Their bodies are identical, lol.  It's as if a slight adjustment to the facial features changes everything.

https://www.instagram.com/sarahfturner/

7 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Somedays I'm on board with Liz's face and somedays I'm not.

Good

reYgRkM.jpg7Ggyryn.jpg

Bad

tClxcNY.jpgvOl8acI.jpg

I don't see the difference in these photos.  I like Lizzy turner because she's the type of girl that I had crushes on growing up.  She is just OK as a model.  I like how she is tall, very thin but still has a full bust.

Here are new additions to my list:

Alyssa sky, Lada Kravchenko, Marije Hoek,  Abby Champion Brittni Tucker, Elle Britain

Kjsms7ia

\

Elsa hosk should give herself wedges more often..seriously that accentuates her hips better.

U4e0v3id

There's this college girl server at my local bar (just came back) that is GORGEOUS.   Her face could be any model's face on BZ.  she's so classy.

her hair always looks beautiful. I keep on f*cking up and not going on the day that she's there.

57 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Lada is okay, I'll have to check out the other ones.

Elsa has a gorgeous body, but I'm not too fond of her face. Her face reminds me of Dren from the movie Splice.

sky and brittain would be your thing, they're really busty.