Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

On 8/6/2017 at 10:52 AM, CandleVixen said:

Cult, please don't assume that because she's pretty that she's getting hit on all the time. More often times than not, they end up at home with no date or boyfriend or girlfriend. 
What I would suggest is try to go in when she's there, ask for her section, or close enough to catch her in conversation here and there. Build up slowly. Get her to know you a bit.  

Oh thank you.  Well, I have no problem with the "boyfriend objection" (women sometimes lie about this and say it as a reflex) and

I muscle through that.  But it reduces my chances.  What you are saying is more deliberate I guess.  That's an option.  I go to that restaurant about once a month.

I find it unnatural to interrupt people, who are surrounded by co-workers, at work for contact info. 

This brings my view that I need to work on how to "create a scene" better for group situations and open up on the fly.   There's often no or little opportunity to isolate any woman.

On 8/6/2017 at 10:54 AM, CandleVixen said:

Who's walking who there? Pup's expression seems to be saying, "yeah, I got it good. She's trained to carry me!" 

This is Abby Champion :D  The dog is cute.  I like medium sized dogs a lot more than the small ones.  The big ones are grand.

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Oh thank you.  Well, I have no problem with the "girlfriend objection" (women sometimes lie about this and say it as a reflex) and

I muscle through that.  But it reduces my chances.  What you are saying is more deliberate I guess.  That's an option.  I go to that restaurant about once a month.

I find it unnatural to interrupt people, who are surrounded by co-workers, at work for contact info. 

This brings my view that I need to work on how to "create a scene" better for group situations and open up on the fly.   There's often no or little opportunity to isolate any woman.

This is Abby Champion :D  The dog is cute.  I like medium sized dogs a lot more than the small ones.  The big ones are grand.

A big one .... One of my dreams .... !! ....

6 hours ago, Niels von Wittelsbach said:

A big one .... One of my dreams .... !! ....

You like big dogs?  They seem to require a lot more maintenance than cats or small dogs.  They eat alot, poop a lot, shed a lot of hair, need a lot of space, etc.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

You like big dogs?  They seem to require a lot more maintenance than cats or small dogs.  They eat alot, poop a lot, shed a lot of hair, need a lot of space, etc.

" I know " .... These are the reasons why this is not possible at the moment ....

But one day by starlight .... !! ....

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

She's a very good model and her eyes are great !

She doesn't get much work sadly.  She is incredibly gifted physically (tall, perfect body, breasts, etc.)  

LOOKBOOK - Aritzia

Photographed by Jean Baptiste Soulliat

SCHIAPARELLI.jpg

Lauren de Graaf   Versace & Chanel

Photographed by Jean Baptiste Soulliat 

lauren de graff versace.jpglauren de graff chanel.jpg

IMG_6513.PNGIMG_6514.PNGIMG_6515.PNGIMG_6516.PNGIMG_6517.PNGIMG_6518.PNGIMG_6519.PNGIMG_6520.PNGIMG_6530.PNGIMG_6531.PNG

7 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

With pleasure!

And I love big dogs!! ^^ Has nothing to do with the 3 some :ninja:

Small dogs are not really dogs.

I would love to hear of what you want to do to Maggie and Me :heart:

I really want to practice and write a sexual fantasy to excite you.  PM or on the thread?

83959436.jpg