Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

There's a waitress at this restaurant bar I go to that looks like Madison Headrick's sister or something (but shorter, around 5'5'')  I'm always taken by her beautiful face (and I suspect that she senses it)  She is a college student and it always irritates me that she's surrounded by other staff, on the job,  and I can't approach her !! :banghead: 

I always forget that she works there on Fridays and I always get take-out but not stay long at the bar.

I'm thinking of using Madison's Headrick's instagram as a conversational opener on her the next chance I get.

Express

HdIebwUO.jpg fHsQ33fj.jpg 95BcGkCf.jpg 4TvQe4xw.jpg fU6umVPX.jpg DdbzSNIc.jpg 4SXGMoxZ.jpg YUJkI9A5.jpg 5CEkvG6N.jpg hi9L6Kpw.jpg teU5Is07.jpg NNUMh0aS.jpg abDrexkn.jpg nI0p8FA1.jpg qF7iPigs.jpg vmEoiU0w.jpg MxL9QY5k.jpg OfQna9Ie.jpg 8zJzwdJF.jpg AI1qMBpi.jpg i4LunCdm.jpg q7pCvo09.jpg 7uZD5fNC.jpg 85b69ZYb.jpg 6FCbILCc.jpg qa1uNgRW.jpg azpZYsqg.jpg 5oNsim1I.jpg X6DosYIB.jpg 4HkSLGGO.jpg VdCGJiGG.jpg ffwTMo6C.jpg ixw5JqfP.jpg 72Te9kIg.jpg x3wDbi1o.jpg QOR3n1do.jpg 8Ri9peno.jpg MNQXCC3o.jpg d6qWx4VG.jpg PC58AaJV.jpg ApXV65ug.jpg 7y4r7GAI.jpg 9T9USexH.jpg Ktw9NXDI.jpg l157gmJB.jpg SotxjzXK.jpg DhsWd1gO.jpg GqMq5eOj.jpg lRz5c31g.jpg NfSpSOTV.jpg FgZF9RYp.jpg EuPXw2Ia.jpg iTgK7yRT.jpg RCNQCrN9.jpg VXR8Y7e9.jpg q6bAmQ3L.jpg K0jdcXCk.jpg m5rPEfQE.jpg szQXgYiN.jpg Pza4aYty.jpg ZyGBtQHu.jpg QaBu0I8U.jpg j9K47V2X.jpg uV6c96zz.jpg

Express

4lO7Zo3D.jpg ybpvNC32.jpg 76J9Ym45.jpg sbtJQPlQ.jpg dPPesMaq.jpg vl4hOVqb.jpg bzKVvcPz.jpg RCxt53pw.jpg L2XE0Sa2.jpg y9CwIp2x.jpg fFOhjxZV.jpg ESgejprh.jpg TapD9GfU.jpg 9CYdMhyr.jpg reaRirCl.jpg pZLDfO21.jpg MZRWMinv.jpg BfgEnnLp.jpg VAGMr7X6.jpg lX28edo6.jpg HLvD4oYu.jpg l3BQlAqR.jpg K5FDdD3W.jpg eP2bRCeb.jpg FpY9WLJf.jpg OHBYxmM4.jpg jFoUgHjQ.jpg QtQKoTtq.jpg duF78QJ6.jpg ldX10wWV.jpg xb2kyHmV.jpg 1cfsJm6s.jpg YOVUYLwK.jpg C4lBRjyp.jpg P2OP56EG.jpg UY7yLmOQ.jpg gnbhaTGK.jpg 9LHoVmXM.jpg BmZWVEsR.jpg 2kZb39Lz.jpg G7BnoCm7.jpg 3Vq9lQ9w.jpg 9pAdGn4e.jpg fOa0bfbB.jpg O9vbZNGi.jpg BiXZ2Y30.jpg gMul9Ijx.jpg CBcTIpR2.jpg GeqHc4yO.jpg d35YVLo4.jpg 6RrhVJGT.jpg XiGSpzSs.jpg q5HveFx3.jpg nlvt54IQ.jpg DQ9AJqch.jpg aIKSj9MW.jpg K3wItNo2.jpg 6QqrnKUB.jpg Tnw06b2I.jpg Pg6B0Xig.jpg vfG4QbcJ.jpg Vrnukdil.jpg tSMZxjUi.jpg uu9Yxanj.jpg kNg6KwVB.jpg eQ7xe6N3.jpg cwRpraZs.jpg EcIUNwOw.jpg v8yZfNyf.jpg xs37Kp0z.jpg KsO3GBqb.jpg llrbSbkl.jpg ul6yDnRe.jpg CtljiLvm.jpg I9SDRZbf.jpg WemmgHRc.jpg kNBG1gqi.jpg qzb0AM1H.jpg FFBGn4kE.jpg hunsFwuN.jpg MAH4TBWu.jpg 5ZFwe9iD.jpg gAdBpr81.jpg sbS6sZom.jpg mlM2KG9A.jpg 4RlbXAJi.jpg i4UkGrdz.jpg 3ODNGkqm.jpg D7Nm78f4.jpg ywvYi97v.jpg by7C2Aaw.jpg krAb7wUo.jpg Y8fWdz4g.jpg HyyA9Vny.jpg mnRrZC3u.jpg ivYZJJ6A.jpg qZJyfaDc.jpg nd9SfeX5.jpg LuKwTveF.jpg JKZUx5Tq.jpg AcRUFw4M.jpg 6B5jZasS.jpg FdZnmr1m.jpg QPozvXf4.jpg znqqjxRz.jpg ltsX5VbC.jpg AxbP4MAN.jpg m1nmgtvR.jpg ANZtThGJ.jpg M0jpXQTp.jpg xsJ2m5Sz.jpg tlQQXO1p.jpg 7uVxcnJI.jpg WkVtJLBC.jpg EIIiHT3k.jpg F0qoKZKW.jpg iSwnNHID.jpg 0fzEIPcV.jpg gBdFqnQz.jpg 6iC1MPwc.jpg aGWFMjrp.jpg WuifgGbz.jpg iDs1VmE9.jpg zZ6MTMMA.jpg FaLl2wS4.jpg RAHMQbLz.jpg LAgWkM2w.jpg z0PU94AQ.jpg pbZ6cdeH.jpg NKtxfWAE.jpg OhlEb7Y5.jpg 92EW7TuT.jpg wZKUfAIZ.jpg ogSccEBf.jpg

15 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

There's a waitress at this restaurant bar I go to that looks like Madison Headrick's sister or something (but shorter, around 5'5'')  I'm always taken by her beautiful face (and I suspect that she senses it)  She is a college student and it always irritates me that she's surrounded by other staff, on the job,  and I can't approach her !! :banghead: 

I always forget that she works there on Fridays and I always get take-out but not stay long at the bar.

I'm thinking of using Madison's Headrick's instagram as a conversational opener on her the next chance I get.

Just go up to her and ask her if she'd like to get coffee with you sometime. :chicken:

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Just do it..... who cares if anyone's around.

In normal circumstances I would.  I usually come in at dinner to grab take-out for a group of people and then suddenly she comes out of the kitchen a few minutes later.  My mind is completely absorbed with the day, and I'm out of the "zone".  It takes me some time to clear my mind and get psyched up, in anticipation of causing scenes/a strong, intriguing/ attractive memorable moment without coming across as needy and awkward.  The number has to be converted to an meet-up, not just flake.  I also anticipate the "I have a boyfriend" instant response.

You should see this girl.  I don't have a picture of her but she is no worse looking than Madison in the face.  She looks like her brunette twin sister.  She stands out to the extent where she must get hit on all the time, everywhere.

I've slowly been more conscious of getting back into to approaching better and being aware of opportunity.

21 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

She stands out to the extent where she must get hit on all the time, everywhere.

I've slowly been more conscious of getting back into to approaching better and being aware of opportunity.

Cult, please don't assume that because she's pretty that she's getting hit on all the time. More often times than not, they end up at home with no date or boyfriend or girlfriend. 
What I would suggest is try to go in when she's there, ask for her section, or close enough to catch her in conversation here and there. Build up slowly. Get her to know you a bit.