Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

19 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

They shot something for Self Service that looks interesting. :D 

Is that a hickey? :rofl: 

11 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

according to the Chinese press she freaked out and got worried about it. So they had it swapped with another wing. 

That doesn't sound like a real explanation in the slightest :/ 

2 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

Christmas segment next year where Elsa gets a light up fantasy bra with diamond ornaments. 

VS, hire this woman.

Now that I'm done my catch-up, holy shit Maria is glowing :wub: and Luma too, that's the seat I would have wanted.

Sophia knows she cant out do the Karolina and heidi wings in 2007 Deck the Halls. plus the cast of absolute gorgeous women, plus itll be compared to 2005 Sexy Santa Helpers as well, and we all know nobody can out do Queen Gisele, she did after all make Victoria's Secret the VICTORIA'S SECRET we know today, we all know this is Gisele's legacy.

Just now, toodarnhot said:

Highkey regret not stocking up snacks for today. 

It's radio silence on IG and snap now, so I'm guessing the girls are dressed and the show will start soon. 

I thought about snacks too, so I went to the supermarket and bought some chocolate for today ahah

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm not allowed to reveal much. But she's wearing the original outfit with a similar looking wings. I seriously hope she changes her mind last minute. It's fucking 20 pounds, that's just like 10 kilograms, which what a normal human, even a model can bear.

Maybe her back muscles and legs aren't strong enough carry herself and those wings down the runway. Next time she'll just need to train on those areas harder.

Just now, Alexis10 said:

Sophia knows she cant out do the Karolina and heidi wings in 2007 Deck the Halls. plus the cast of absolute gorgeous women, plus itll be compared to 2005 Sexy Santa Helpers as well, and we all know nobody can out do Queen Gisele, she did after all make Victoria's Secret the VICTORIA'S SECRET we know today, we all know this is Gisele's legacy.

aaah the memories :heart::heart:

Just now, HitchcockBlonde said:

It's St Andrew's Day here, want some haggis/neeps/tatties? :p 

(sidenote, your dedication to posting pics is inspiring and I mean that, I wish I could do that)

I'm going to assume none of those resemble potato chips in anyway. :rofl: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.