Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, modellight said:

Haters of Jo are just angry and jealous that their favorites don't have as nice of a body as Jo. They pledged to the wrong girl.

I pledged to #BodyByIza and she's outliving most of the girls that have come and gone in the amount of time she has done the show. :Amelie_wft:

Anyone see a good copy of TRA? Trying to find one that hasn't been pitched or slowed down. Adding the songs to my playlist, Gaga, Weeknd, and Bruno make it easy for me with their segments because they upload their own segments, but no luck with TRA.

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

@lostdiadem they bow down to her, that's the only important thing :rofl:

cCwUK.gif

Other than that obnoxiously long ending to DA with the guitar solo, she really was perfect. Bruno's Louis the 14th heels give me life too. If you're gonna wear a heel just strap on those monstrosities from Heavenly Angels in 2010, those 7 Inch Wedges were deadly.

8 minutes ago, bellazonelurker said:

From all the shows from 2000-2016 if you had to pick just one look you found most beautiful/epic/iconic which would it be? I was always interested what fans of VS consider to be the best look from the show.

I kinda have two that are my all time faves and it happens to be from the same show (my favourite show, tbh) e worn by the same angel (just a coincidence, I swear)

victorias_secret_2008_6.jpg vsshow21.jpg

25 minutes ago, bellazonelurker said:

From all the shows from 2000-2016 if you had to pick just one look you found most beautiful/epic/iconic which would it be? I was always interested what fans of VS consider to be the best look from the show.

article-2508246-196634A900000578-161_634 

Name a more Iconic Look, I'll wait 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.