Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, jay_hk said:

Lily has to go - I'm fed up of her sucking her cheeks. Seriously Jasmine was amazing! and Dilone was my fav in BNA - the rest I'm not commenting - too bad for the eyes 

No Lily can definitely  stay she redeemed herself in the Holiday Commercial. 

This was the most boring vsfs I have ever watched. We could barely see the models, they only focused on the performers... there wasn't good entertainment between segments...

and Lily D REALLY needs to go! Girl walked and posed so poorly... 

I think the only standouts for me this year were Bill, Adriana (second sexy little walk), Taylor, Sanne, Grace and Valery Kaufman and I think the only reason I remembered Sanne and Valery was because I really liked their outfits. The rest were utterly forgettable. Even Irina who I was super excited to see didn't stand out. Everything was so rushed that if you blinked you missed it.  Also when you make three blondes all wearing the same color walk one right after the other (PINK), it's hard to tell them apart. :rofl: 

Edit: I did enjoy Gaga's spasms as she walked down the runway with her wings.

Overall one of their worst shows in recent years. Without a doubt worse than last year. Agree with everyone else that the editing was terrible and that if you blink too much you pretty much miss the whole show. They really need to shake up their line up too, how is it that only about 5-10 out of 51 models is exciting to look at? Gaga's walk had more oomph and excitement than majority of the girls' walks. 

They put the angels names in the first in between segment. 

Tbh for me the stream quality was too poor to make a proper judgment but based on what I saw... editing far too choppy, too much attention given to G&B, not enough attention given to the angels. They cut out my favourite part of Elsa's SA walk too :angry:

I kinda liked the segments where the angels talk about her fashion careers outside VS, but it was soooo rushed! But the worst editing was really the show - too many changes. 

Adri was literally my fav thing by far in this show. Then I think Stella, Sara and Elsa were good - the rest I think they fucked it up or I just don't care about them. Liked PINK more than a lot of other segments lol

There was Nothing not one thing in this show that made me go WOW. 

Even if I don't like some parts of a show like 2014 and 2013 there will be some things that still excite me. 

Last years was to slow and this year's show was to Fast. I literally feel like I watched the show in a fast forward button. Like no matter how hard I was focused nothing really grabbed my eye. 

4 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I'm gonna go watch the Etam show on YouTube to make me feel better about lingerie fashion shows in Paris. Brb

lol...

Makes me re-think previous shows.. this one had soo much potential...

PINK girls killed it... They all looked fantastic!

Called it we were getting a segment on Jo being named the newest angel. Eyerolled the whole time. All that crying isn't gonna make me like you. Also called we were getting a train like an angel segment. Yay obviousness. 

Taylor still has zero energy. She's beautiful when she's not looking like a little kid playing dress up but damn her agency needs to make her watch some of the early/middle 00 walks. I was hesitant about Stella opening BNA but girl has some energy! Made up for that awful Paris commercial. Bring back her Bombshell one. 

What the actual Zuri? This was your dream and that's how you treat it? 

WHERE WAS MY KATE CAPE MOMENT? /grumble

That felt too fast. Need to rewatch to form any real opinion.

Just now, everyboulevard said:

Called it we were getting a segment on Jo being named the newest angel. Eyerolled the whole time. All that crying isn't gonna make me like you. Also called we were getting a train like an angel segment. Yay obviousness. 

Taylor still has zero energy. She's beautiful when she's not looking like a little kid playing dress up but damn her agency needs to make her watch some of the early/middle 00 walks. I was hesitant about Stella opening BNA but girl has some energy! Made up for that awful Paris commercial. Bring back her Bombshell one. 

What the actual Zuri? This was your dream and that's how you treat it? 

WHERE WAS MY KATE CAPE MOMENT? /grumble

That felt too fast. Need to rewatch to form any real opinion.

me exactly

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.