Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

@Polqu I agree about the lingerie thing. That's part of the reason why it's just not up to par anymore. 2011 on is when they started to really focus on their lingerie and adding on all extras and they started doing the whole shop the runway thing. I get it. They're a brand and they want to sell the lingerie. They make the individual pieces and then just pick lingerie to go with it. Most of the time the lingerie doesn't fit the look of the pieces and that's why it looks messy.

Today VS is really in between Aerie and Frederick's of Hollywood. The company itself isn't doing well at all. Their sales have been declining dramatically in the past year and their stock is doing really badly. I think they're trying too hard to be fashionably relevant but they're not La Perla and it seems like people know that. I think the show should be more like Etam and they should use models with more traditional lingerie bodies and the show and company will be more successful. La Perla uses HF girls because they're at that price point and those kinds of shoppers are already used to shopping for clothes at very high end prices and advertising etc. But the kind of customer for VS is not like that. Even celebrities rarely wear VS despite all the publicity for it to be more than what it is. I blame Sophia and company.

5 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Jo is gonna be there for sure

Yeah I think they'll have Jo this year and I think they'll bring back Adri for the lols and Lily for the social media thing they do. 

For newbies I hope they have Grace. They might have Bella as a newbie since they had Gigi last year or just Gigi or both of the Hadid sisters. 

2 hours ago, Siemgi said:

The only repeat PINK opener was Behati. ELsa didn't open all her years, neither did Miranda. Zuri didn't open or close either, so we will have to wait and see.

Also, I think that Martha went a bit overboard with the tanning in this shot:

Wasn't Miranda who opened Pink in dressed in NY things?

26 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

Yeah I think they'll have Jo this year and I think they'll bring back Adri for the lols and Lily for the social media thing they do. 

For newbies I hope they have Grace. They might have Bella as a newbie since they had Gigi last year or just Gigi or both of the Hadid sisters. 

Grace and Bella for sure... maybe Camille since she's french? Irina would be too much to ask, Intimissimi won't let her. Maybe they bring Dilone too as a closer for Pink Nation but I doubt that if they already bring Grace,

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Elsa, Jasmine, Jo, Adri, and then maybe Taylor for Angels. Grace, Bella, and then maybe Camille, Alanna, Dilone. :idk: 

Elsa, Adriana and Sara are doing press tomorrow right? 

Yup, as far as we know, Elsa and Adri on the Today show, Adri on Wendy Williams, Sara and Adri on AOL Build(gear up for a 20m+ interview) and the three on the 5th Avenue store.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.