Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

QtzeCnk.jpg

Looking at this picture, somewhere along the line VS dropped the ball on maintaining a cadre of high-profile models to represent their brand.

They are left with the holdovers of the previous generation in Adri and Ale and with Candi not around, they really only have the up and coming girls like Elsa and Taylor to fill the void. Adri is now well into the awkwardness that were the last couple of years of the Heidi Klum era. :ninja:

8 minutes ago, misshaluv said:

so dissapointed on the media coverage.. most of them are KENDALL,GIGI, BELLA.. didn't even mention the NA or Jasmine..

even the coveteur didn't interview the NA this time.. 

http://coveteur.com/2016/11/30/victoria-secret-angel-josephine-skriver-show-preparation/

Josephine-homepage-1280x720.jpg

Edit: Jake Rosenberg was also posting pictures with Sara yesterday so that might be on the way.

But I do agree that most of the media coverage is KenGila (+ Irina's potential pregnancy).

6 minutes ago, ivancica said:

http://coveteur.com/2016/11/30/victoria-secret-angel-josephine-skriver-show-preparation/

Josephine-homepage-1280x720.jpg

Edit: Jake Rosenberg was also posting pictures with Sara yesterday so that might be on the way.

But I do agree that most of the media coverage is KenGila (+ Irina's potential pregnancy).

I swear Jo is taking my breath away on her lates pictures... 

11 minutes ago, misshaluv said:

so dissapointed on the media coverage.. most of them are KENDALL,GIGI, BELLA.. didn't even mention the NA or Jasmine..

Disappointed? Like for real these girls are famous. They're social stars. It's press for VS at the end of the day. I don't understand this constant negativity about this issue. VS use these girls once a year for the show and that's it. The girls who are important to VS are the lucky girls who get the Angel contract. This boo hoo the angels don't get attention shtick is getting real old. They get the attention all year round. Of course the media is gonna focus on Kendall, Gigi and Bella. That's what gets them ratings and it's free press for VS.

6 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Disappointed? Like for real these girls are famous. They're social stars. It's press for VS at the end of the day. I don't understand this constant negativity about this issue. VS use these girls once a year for the show and that's it. The girls who are important to VS are the lucky girls who get the Angel contract. This boo hoo the angels don't get attention shtick is getting real old. They get the attention all year round. Of course the media is gonna focus on Kendall, Gigi and Bella. That's what gets them ratings and it's free press for VS.

i get that but VS is much more than that. Last yr proves it all, ratings keep on dropping. You can't just depends on 3 nepo girls to keep VS relevant, that is just stupid. What saves VS ass is the old angels.. 

Why Lily is an angel ^

She slayed that commercial.

The first private affair was slave to love and now a night at the opera is a remake of rebel yell. Two 80s songs they used in past shows.

This one was far superior and sexier then the first!

19 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Exactly. This whiny mess will never end

49 minutes ago, misshaluv said:

Most of the media coverage are Kendall, Gigi, Bella and Abel and Irina's pregnancy. But that is not surprising, more surprising to me is that nobody who comments under news articles, on instagram, fb, or twitter is talking about angels, just about 4 models I mentioned and Adriana. And there are no comments on the opener, fb, other angels etc. So going by that both VS and news media are giving the audience what it wants, and that are obvious not new angels.

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Is this the holiday commercial? IT' AMAZING, I LOVE IT!

I don't think it's the holiday commercial but a short film similar to the one they released before A Private Affair. This one is called A Night at the Opera.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.