Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Weirdly i have actually liked all the looks we've seen from TRA and I don't hate Liu's look. Like Lais' train it's bulky but I do like the fabrics they've used. They just needed some less bulkiness at the front. But from the looks we've seen I like it a lot more then Exotic Traveler.

TRA is going to be tragic. I like the "simpler" looks that Adriana and Ale are wearing more than the overly styled or bulky ones on Lais, Martha, Liu, etc. 

I'd love to see a red lip too. Or even a change of lip color for each segment as that's easy enough to change between each section.

So it's finally here, can't wait to see everything unfold today & tomorrow. Thank you in advance for everybody grabbing pictures of the show tonight. Much appreciated! :flower:

And I actually like Liu's look, it seems like she is wearing a kimono or something and it just slipped off her shoulders and reveals the lingerie. Not too excited about Adrianas second look, but I do like the vibrant colors.

14 minutes ago, DeadlyRebel said:

Sounds bland, I'm really no understand why they're being so eh on the makeup. Literally no one asked for this.

Lui Wen's outfit is the best I've seen so far from the road ahead. It looks good.

3 hours ago, TKC said:

No way she goes to fittings for three days and THIS is what that outfit looks like in the end. There had better been some modifications made

VS better had fix that mess.

Her fans gonna rock their world if she gets sent out with them tacky and ugly ass outfit. Who cares if she had two wings

I just woke up and I saw this monstruosity! I'm going to invade France and execute for heresy those morons of designers that insulted the Goddess Adriana! :ridinghorse::bellazon:Are you coming @TKC ?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.