Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

What's everyone's obsession with who gets these Swarovski wings? If they're to be the second look in MR then Sui won't get them they'd be number 19. She's got number 22 next to her.

:o, what's this number 19 and 22? Is the Swavorski wings no.19? 

They probably moved the look around. That is in fact the Swarovski outfit and wing so she is indeed wearing it. 

I'm more interested in what's going on with Dark Angel. The last number for that segment would be 70 and that's the number Joan has on her outfit and wing. I thought Lais was closing? 

We do have 82 looks right? 

Just now, brandie013 said:

They probably moved the look around. That is in fact the Swarovski outfit and wing so she is indeed wearing it. 

I'm more interested in what's going on with Dark Angel. The last number for that segment would be 70 and that's the number Joan has on her outfit and wing. I thought Lais was closing? 

Actually I believe they have 85 looks... 

If you follow the numbers along this look board, all of the outline of the outfits match up. Sui is 22 and you can see Kelly in her brown boots in 24. I think they just moved the outfit to the 5th spot because that's clearly the Swarovski wing and outfit in the pic. 

3 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Actually I believe they have 85 looks... 

Interesting, maybe that's where my confusion comes from. Lais is probably still closing and the added outfits threw the numbers off for me ha. 

6 minutes ago, brandie013 said:

They started with 82 but added more. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.