Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

It could be the reflection or the light, but her lips definitely didn't look like this a couple of years ago... I know the makeup artists always overdraw them on Elsa but they look 2x bigger than they are even without all that makeup. Lots of people have been saying she got a nose job as well. Hope it's not true because she truly was a natural beauty...

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Someone said Adri was filming VSX for Vogue Paris? Where was this posted/said? I think Jas and Elsa were filming their workout too. It looks like they've got mic packs on. Sara and Ale might have also been there going off the VS snap story.

4 minutes ago, Rca said:

I reeeally don't see VS letting Ale open the show... it wouldn't make any sense. They only let her open in 2009 because there wasn't any other major angel to do it. I think they'll try to expose the new angels to the max this year, 'cause I think they'll get rid of some of the old angels next year, so they need the public to get closer to the NA, so one of them (Elsa) will open, IMO. I'd love to see Ale open though.

But there's still this one thing that's in my mind. Serkan said, they told Alé a secret that made her very happy and it's top secret until they release that info.. so either it's her having three outfits, or she's opening instead of Elsa. Or it's just some unimportant shit :pop:

4 minutes ago, vsinside said:

But there's still this one thing that's in my mind. Serkan said, they told Alé a secret that made her very happy and it's top secret until they release that info.. so either it's her having three outfits, or she's opening instead of Elsa. Or it's just some unimportant shit :pop:

Jo is killin' it, so I'm fine. :excited:

2 minutes ago, vsinside said:

Uhh, I didn't know that! Where did you see this? I don't think Ale would be very happy only for having three outfits, once she is more than used to this, so it's probably something bigger... let's wait and see! :pop:

16 minutes ago, vsinside said:

I really don't think that anybody is getting 3 outfits, and ever if she did I don't think she would be that happy about it. IMO the only big thing that is left is opening the show, so I really think she got it, and Elsa got Swarovski wings.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.