Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

14 minutes ago, RebelleFleur said:

I love Lais but last year she couldn't manage the gigantic wings. Now they give her this cape-ish thing that traps her arms and is so long she could easely trip with her heels.

I smell a disaster... :hang:

As for Bella, she did get cast and she pulled out because Abel was performing, but a whole year has passed tho. At the time hey hadn't been dating for long, now they're everywhere together so it makes sense she is more comfortable with him performing while she walks this year. 

I'm very excited with these performers, is not Drake but eh, I love Abel and Bruno and I love Gaga's new CD, Million Reasons is probably my favorite song of hers evers, although I'm sure she'll perform A-YO

I think they will putt all the angels in TRA so they can give 3 outfits to them. Maybe they'll change Lais outfit, there still is the final fittings. They can change the coat, the model, the lingerie... Last year the fittings picture were the same. Everyone saw Behati in one outfit, it ended in Maria's body. After that everyone saw Behati with Jasmine's wings of BP. Behati got her own. Things change, they do fittings to see if the outfits needs something and bla bla. It's not definitive

Just now, Marciotmello said:

I think they will putt all the angels in TRA so they can give 3 outfits to them. 

I don't think so. If they did that, there would probably be no angel in the next segment. I think there'll be about 6-8 angels in TRA

Not necessarily,  whoever comes thrid or fourth in the first segment can easily make a quick change to open the second segment, especially if the first segment is long. It wouldn't be the first time a model walked segments back to back :idk: 

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Not necessarily,  whoever comes thrid or fourth in the first segment can easily make a quick change to open the second segment, especially if the first segment is long. It wouldn't be the first time a model walked segments back to back :idk: 

Doutzen made Dangerous Liaisons in 2012, Lily Doutzen Karlie in dream girls 2014 and it goes

1 hour ago, Mary17 said:

None of there new songs go with the VS Fashion show. Was it really that hard to find Charlie Puth's phone number ? Not even a fan but he has songs that I've heard on the radio that would actually go with the show. 

But because VS has lost there pride and creativity we are just gonna have to depend on the same A list musicians to keep the show stable once again. 

We are in the dark ages of

Recycled Wings 

Recycled Performers 

Recycled theme and set list

I hope Queen Adriana will open the show. We need it badly this year with Both Candice and Behati becoming first time mom's and not being there. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.