Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Grace can bypass Pink and go straight to mainline. :whistle: Taylor, Grace, Jasmine, Elsa, Jo. Solid Angel line up right there. 

I wish. If VS were smart they'd do this. Keep Zuri and Rachel in Pink and have Grace take the express route to mainline like Taylor did.

Is that Irina at the start of the video/before Ale in the video Pretty posted? The outfit looks the same as the one she wore today.

1 minute ago, gabiroos said:

When I see that fast career as Grace I remember of Blanca, was so fast too but seems to end in VSFS

Well, that was Blanca's fault for talking bad about who she shouldn't... now Gigi is in the show for second time and she... well, she's not.

Grace, please, BE CAREFUL and everything will be fine :Amelie_wft:

2 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Well, that was Blanca's fault for talking bad about who she shouldn't... now Gigi is in the show for second time and she... well, she's not.

Grace, please, BE CAREFUL and everything will be fine :Amelie_wft:

Yes, maybe not for her this profession, be a person that says what is true. Gigi is in this industry for the nepotism. But I don't think Grace runs this risk cause I reed in one Vogue US artigue that she is old fashion professional.

Just now, gabiroos said:

Yes, maybe not for her this profession, be a person that says what is true. Gigi is in this industry for the nepotism. But I don't think Grace runs this risk cause I reed in one Vogue US artigue that she is old fashion professional.

It is so sad but... yes, in this industry unless you have a lot of power to avoid the consequences, you can't say whatever passes through your mind. 

"Old fashion professional", that sounds good to me :angel:

Just now, toodarnhot said:

No new pictures or news but another interview with Romee and Tay. They're definitely the new BFFL duo- sorry #Saylor. 

http://fashionista.com/2016/11/victorias-secret-fashion-show-paris-plane

Which duos do we have among the new angels? I love Elsa-Jas, they have a very good vibe, but Elsa is more friends with Martha (i think) and in the plane she was with Stella? Whatever, Elsa-Jas works wonderful for me. And Jo with Sara would be amazing too.

Blanca talked too much, IMO bc the spanish press were praising her as a superstar of VS, the new top model of the country blah blah blah, and, In some way she felt untouchable to speak her mind and get away with it. But VS doesn't give a shit about her or spanish press, so :Amelie_wft:

1 minute ago, Kallisti said:

It is so sad but... yes, in this industry unless you have a lot of power to avoid the consequences, you can't say whatever passes through your mind. 

I don't think it's a smart professional move to shit talk your colleagues in any industry. 

Things like Blanca's interview and Sara's maybe "shade" are funny and entertaining for us but it wouldn't fly in any other workplace. 

2 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Which duos do we have among the new angels? I love Elsa-Jas, they have a very good vibe, but Elsa is more friends with Martha (i think) and in the plane she was with Stella? Whatever, Elsa-Jas works wonderful for me. And Jo with Sara would be amazing too.

I think Jas and Jo are a good one.

Just now, toodarnhot said:

I don't think it's a smart professional move to shit talk your colleagues in any industry. 

Things like Blanca's interview and Sara's maybe "shade" are funny and entertaining for us but it wouldn't fly in any other workplace. 

Well, so true :rofl::rofl: But being "famous" is being more careful with your words than, I don't know, in a regular office. I don't know if i'm expressing myself correctly :hang:

I love Taylor and Romee's friendship, I find that they relate to each other more than Saylor ever did. But my Saylor heart is still beating just because I love them separately and they are my two favorite NA. As for duos I love Sara & Taylor (obv), Taylor and Romee, Jas & Jo, Elsa & Jas, and Sara & Jo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.