Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

5 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Pretty can you get Sara's latest snaps, they are adorable with Taylor! Saylor:angel:

Got Pheno working on, she's working atm so it might take a little bit. MLG pro multi tasker. As soon as she sends them to me I'll post them.

3 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

I really can't stand when models scream ALL the time and the only thing you can hear is "whooooo". They look childish and I know they're require to act with enthusiasm but damn, stop it. It's awful. 

It's always the ones with the most annoying voices too! Taylor is a gorgeous girl but her voice annoys me to the high heavens. It's so loud and squeaky..when she was screaming in Jas' fantasy bra announcement video it sounded like nails on a chalkboard to me

50 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Omg I'm so lost xDDDDDDDDD Thank you so much!! I'm dying to see them together 

@toodarnhot I was thinking about what Clauds said, but i'm waiting for that too! :excited:

And I agree, Irina will walk and she can't do press because of Intimissimi. And the little revenge for having her waiting too many years :Angel:

Jo is growing so much on me, I think she's one of the most mature looking NA and one of the most sexys (if not the one) and that's what my soul needs. 

And can't wait to see Flavia Lucini again, she's gonna eat that french runway with her killing walk.

I think Intimissimi didn't know  Irina was cast for Vsfs.And now they forbid her to do the show.I remember Vs did the samething with ale and adri a few year ago.

If that are happening,irina had bad luck.I think Vs excecutive said this year location to only angel.Other girl were known it after final casting.

Lily and Ale look so bad in group shot.Esp lily,I don't see her regisn contract.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.