Bellazon

Celebrity Team Deathmatch.

lostdiadem

3 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

you never saw Lost or Once Upon a Time?

Lost is still on my list of TV shows to watch. It has been ruined for me because people told me the ending of the show without me asking. :banghead:

2 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Lost is still on my list of TV shows to watch. It has been ruined for me because people told me the ending of the show without me asking. :banghead:

I used to love Lost. The first three series are epic but the others are shit. :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Lost is still on my list to watch. It has been ruined for me because people told me the ending of the show without me asking. :banghead:

me too!! when my mom told me the ending i didn't want to watch it anymore :rofl:

Maggie and Emilie are both in it, Emilie is doing OUAT now with Jennifer

11 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I used to love Lost. The first three series are epic but the others are shit. :rofl:

Noted. From my understanding the later seasons got really weird and basically contradicted some of the other seasons.

9 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

me too!! when my mom told me the ending i didn't want to watch it anymore :rofl:

Maggie and Emilie are both in it, Emilie is doing OUAT now with Jennifer

:rofl:

I don't really watch Network TV shows at all. I know of OUAT only because a commercial came on during the college football game I was watching.

The last show I watched on Network TV was Parks & Rec. and I used to wait for the seasons to come to Netflix so I could binge watch them. I HATE COMMERCIALS!

14 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

The last show I watched on Network TV was Parks & Rec. and I used to wait for the seasons to come to Netflix so I could binge watch them. I HATE COMMERCIALS!

who doesn't hate commercials? :rofl: i watch mostly everything on streaming or DVR so i can skip them :rofl:

10 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

who doesn't hate commercials? :rofl: i watch mostly everything on streaming or DVR so i can skip them :rofl:

I only stream shows now and wait for the season to come out on Netflix. I like that HBO shows have no commercials and that the HBO show catalog is available on HBO Go.

I really want to be a cord cutter, but can't because of all the sports I watch, this is a discussion for another time.

Match #36;

ORhWFpHD.png

Lyndsy Fonseca - Deborah Ann Woll

Aly Michalka - Leighton Meester

---

5Qs8UoEG.png

Gal Gadot - Olivia Wilde

Kate Backinsale - Alexandra Daddario

Rank the celebrities in order of your preference

Give each team 0/10 points as ensemble

AMERICAN DREAM.

ENSEMBLE: /10