Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Natasha was at Gucci show in Tokyo and my friend took this picture at backstage :)

She said that she was so sweet and had beautiful skin and smile.

I like her more and more :flower:

Oh thank you for sharing soo much:)!

And what does your friend do? Like what is her job , since she is backstage with the models??

You're welcome you guys :)

BeTty, she is just a fashion school student but has a friend who is the staff for Gucci show.

So she got into backstage easily and talked with models! I envy her :persuazn: :laugh:

Omg that's soo awesome!

I want to study fashion after i graduate too. Where is she from?? What major in fashion is she taking? lol What school , sorry so many questions , but i just need some info about the whole fashion school thing!

Natasha was at Gucci show in Tokyo and my friend took this picture at backstage :)

She said that she was so sweet and had beautiful skin and smile.

I like her more and more :flower:

Oh thank you for sharing soo much:)!

And what does your friend do? Like what is her job , since she is backstage with the models??

You're welcome you guys :)

BeTty, she is just a fashion school student but has a friend who is the staff for Gucci show.

So she got into backstage easily and talked with models! I envy her :persuazn: :laugh:

Omg that's soo awesome!

I want to study fashion after i graduate too. Where is she from?? What major in fashion is she taking? lol What school , sorry so many questions , but i just need some info about the whole fashion school thing!

She is majoring in fashion design and taking history of dress, fashion marketing,

fashion merchandising, draping, CAD, illustration, and all the sort of dyeing, pattern and fabric.

She is studying in Seoul, Korea now but checking around this and that so that she can go to

Parsons or Central Saint Martins College to study more :)

I hope you'll enroll in great fashion school :hug:

22941_Poly1002m33_464lo.jpg

oh dearest betty!

this is one of my fave natpoly's picture!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

thank u...

*kiss*

Lol which 1?I don't see it!

And you welcome lol

:hug:

Hm i don't think I've seen this 1

57272jf7.jpg

Or that one

11806vu2.jpg

Too bad they're soo small.

So does anybody know what Natasha's suppose to be up to? Any new editorials , Ads??