Bellazon

As a UFC fan, I have always liked her....but the list of girls I want before her is just too long. So I'll pass with her.  But the UFC fanbase is quite large and she is popular with them so who knows, it might be an angle MJ might try and exploit...S.I. being a sports mag and all.

On 14/5/2016 at 3:44 PM, Clauds said:

I don't think the list was supposed to be a rank so Bo is not #1, I think it was random ordering. I sincerely doubt Vogue out of all magazines would put Bo as #1 over Ana W's new pet Camila Morrone or former HF darling Hailey Clauson.

And I like Rachel, but she does not belong in that list at all:rofl: 

ana W. pet camila morrone? u mean Carine R 

18 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Lol at some of the comments on these FB Live Casting Videos. Especially this one:

This is exactly what I've said before.  SI is clueless sometimes.  Swim Daily is a useless retread of the same content.  They have no original content anymore since Kelsey Hendrix took over posting.  It's awful.  The only original content are these casting videos, and we see the models in mostly black clothes... never a swimsuit.  You're casting for SI Swimsuit!  The site is called Swim Daily!  SWIM!  :banghead: