Bellazon

LOVE Advent

Stormbringer

It's like every 15 year old's version of what "sexy" should look like....

Also reminds me of every montage from the early 2000's teen movie where the "hot" girl dances at a party and the geek immediately falls in love and begins to plot to make her his girlfriend by prom. :rofl:

Ronny Miller is secretly in love with Charli XCX, the prettiest, most popular girl on campus. When Charli finds herself in a desperate predicament, Ronny steps to save the day - for a price! Charli must pose as Ronny's girl so that her popularity might rub off on him.

I cant believe they not only toned the weirdness down so significantly for Grace, but also gave her good makeup :chicken:

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

Someone asked for Grace??? :D

Mea culpa  :ninja:

On 1/1/2018 at 12:05 AM, elfstone said:
On 12/31/2017 at 10:27 PM, Anto31 said:

I thought Grace Elizabeth was going to be in love advent, what happened with her!? 

Thank heavens she's not part of this shit-show :hehe:

Yup, not seeing any Flash Dance

^ Those are actual workouts, I don't know wtf Shanina is doing, but it's not Flash Dance by any stretch of the imagination. Not even gonna lie, I got them same moves when I'm three bottles in, then my inner whore comes out and I'm all kinds of frisky. :rofl: