Bellazon

Victoria's Saltiest

Prettyphile

16 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Doing the lord's work, amen. 

Part of me wants people like Megan in the industry to keep my life interesting, part of me wants them out, immediately, because ugh, really?

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD WITH THIS :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did you guys see this VS confession from 2 days ago? https://www.instagram.com/p/_AyYjAppnL/?taken-by=victoriasconfessions

Both Megan and her mom were commenting on it...I'm actually starting to feel bad for Megan. Megan's comments are near the top.

(Apologies for just posting a hyperlink...I'm technologically challenged)

3 hours ago, alexandra23 said:

Did you guys see this VS confession from 2 days ago? https://www.instagram.com/p/_AyYjAppnL/?taken-by=victoriasconfessions

Both Megan and her mom were commenting on it...I'm actually starting to feel bad for Megan. Megan's comments are near the top.

Oh God... 

17 hours ago, Kallisti said:

You're right on everything @Tbrtg1234 !! Let's see if she says something... :rofl::rofl:

Sadly Susie hasn't replied. She's probably been really busy fact-checking every single VSFS related article on the internet. We wouldn't want the fairytale story of dearest Megan being discovered in GAP being inaccurately reported now, would we?

I wonder if she's made a complaint to CBS or Victoria's Secret themselves over the way Monica humiliated Megan in the pre-show? 

13 hours ago, alexandra23 said:

Again,  both of them commenting. So fcking tired, man. I don't feel sorry for her, she should stop doing this crap. It's just like shes a spoiled child who cant handle the critics. Get over it guuurl. 

PD so sad susie didn' t reply :'(

11 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

I can if you link a video (with the proper place marked in), otherwise I don't know what you're talking about.

The Goddess was being quite bitchy esp towards Gigi that whole segment :rofl: Then again Gigi was being kinda bratty :ninja: 

@33:18-33:30

I'm not surprised. Adri has been doing quite well in HF this past few years and I guess at one point, it must be tiring to be this cute flirty persona VS loves to project especially as you're getting older and more mature.

For someone who says she loves VS, Gigi sure didn't know much about it. :/

Hahahaha gotta love Adriana. I don't think she's tired of VS. She gets that big dolla yo. But these lame segments and stupid stuff like this you can tell she hates. Because when she's doing her normal promo stuff or talking about VS and all the regular stuff she's fine. :rofl:

^ Just b/c she is tired of VS doesn't mean she is leaving. In fact I doubt she is leaving anytime soon. It is easy $$$ for her---get paid a load for barely doing much. Also, as much as I adore her let's face it, her level of aspiration to further expand her career isn't exactly high...

I think Adriana simply doesn't like the children of neopotism trend :idk: The woman comes from being poor in Brazil and working her ass off for 15 years, I can see why she (and many others) don't like having to work with these girls who got to where they are with little or no effort at all just because of their connections.

I do love bitchy Adriana tho, it's priceless :rofl: