Bellazon

Victoria's Saltiest

Prettyphile

SO, Megan's mum is AGAIN telling that she and Ed didn't met or whatever, in case you want to read it all (i didn't grab those comments, JUST THE SALT)

PD (I dont know if I did the attachment well, correct me if i did just a mess!)

mehgan1.PNGmehgan2.PNGmehgan3.PNGmehgan4.PNG

mehgan5.PNGmehgan6.PNG

On 12/9/2015 at 3:32 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

How so Pinky? I'm curious. :)

First Monica asked her a baiting question ----how she ended up in casting. Considering the story the question is a total setup for failure. Then Monica brought up how she does impressions of other models and asked her to demonstrate. You know that would not go well without a doubt.

@26:58-29:05

Agree with Megan's mum messing with her daughter's career, but you can ALSO see Megan commenting on Instagram photos about her. Like. Really? They have a point: is just so unprofessional and wannabe. I could easily find 4 o 5 Megan's comments on vs confession acounts.

And I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PRE SHOW AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH HER OMG.

43 minutes ago, foofur16 said:
43 minutes ago, foofur16 said:

Man, this is typical stage mom behaviour right here! :/ Not a good thing for her career if you ask me.

Wow, Monica definitely didn't want Megan in the show then! The Salt here is real, people! Love it!:D

Man, this is typical stage mom behaviour right here! :/ Not a good thing for her career if you ask me.

Wow, Monica definitely didn't want Megan in the show then! The Salt here is real, people! Love it!:D

A typical mom behaviour with her mom's friends, or in a nonformal conversations. If my mom's appears debating the negative comments of my work online, i will kill myself. :D (I'm not a model, but we graphic artist get a lot of hate in the media xD)

I love how Megan's mum was saying she was in 7 NYFW shows like that's a big deal. Bye bye Mama Puleri.

I agree with all of the comments above about her mum endangering her career by doing things like this. Saying that, hopefully she'll make a Bellazon account soon.

6 minutes ago, Tbrtg1234 said:

I love how Megan's mum was saying she was in 7 NYFW shows like that's a big deal. Bye bye Mama Puleri.

I agree with all of the comments above about her mum endangering her career by doing things like this. Saying that, hopefully she'll make a Bellazon account soon.

:rofl: 

More from the post on instagram:

• tbrtg1234@susiepuleri Regardless of my opinion on your daughter (if you must know, I’m not a fan) or whether I think she deserves a place in the show (I’m sure you can guess my stance here), I think you need to be very careful with your posts online. Your antics are reflecting very badly on your daughter on many fashion forums on the internet and are most definitely acting as a hindrance to her (largely non-existent) career. People cannot see her in a professional manner when a family member (you, just to be clear) are addressing any negative comments about her online. Models (and in this case, their families) need to have a thick skin. If you cannot accept that people are going to post their opinions online (google ‘free speech’ if this concept is truly foreign to you) then I think you need to remove yourself from the internet before you do irreversible damage to your daughters career. As I have just mentioned, Instagram, The Fashion Spot and Bellazon are all public forums where people have, and exercise, a right to free speech (which as an American you should know an awful lot about). By trying to change people’s opinions in the manner in which you are currently doing, you are going to achieve little except stir up more resentment towards your oh-so precious daughter. At this point, you’re probably wondering what why it matters if people online like your daughter or not. Have you heard of Shaughnessy Brown? No. Why? Because her antics online (she made fake fan accounts for herself) made her the butt of the fashion-internet’s jokes, and her promising career was swiftly ruined when people could not take her seriously. I suggest you stop all this before someone from IMG gets pissed at you (if they haven’t already). I’m saying this because I don’t want you to ruin your daughter’s chances of success, and I know you don’t want to either. Have a delightful day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_BzZvKJpqr/?taken-by=victoriasconfessions

Just now, Polqu said:

More from the post on instagram:

• tbrtg1234@susiepuleri Regardless of my opinion on your daughter (if you must know, I’m not a fan) or whether I think she deserves a place in the show (I’m sure you can guess my stance here), I think you need to be very careful with your posts online. Your antics are reflecting very badly on your daughter on many fashion forums on the internet and are most definitely acting as a hindrance to her (largely non-existent) career. People cannot see her in a professional manner when a family member (you, just to be clear) are addressing any negative comments about her online. Models (and in this case, their families) need to have a thick skin. If you cannot accept that people are going to post their opinions online (google ‘free speech’ if this concept is truly foreign to you) then I think you need to remove yourself from the internet before you do irreversible damage to your daughters career. As I have just mentioned, Instagram, The Fashion Spot and Bellazon are all public forums where people have, and exercise, a right to free speech (which as an American you should know an awful lot about). By trying to change people’s opinions in the manner in which you are currently doing, you are going to achieve little except stir up more resentment towards your oh-so precious daughter. At this point, you’re probably wondering what why it matters if people online like your daughter or not. Have you heard of Shaughnessy Brown? No. Why? Because her antics online (she made fake fan accounts for herself) made her the butt of the fashion-internet’s jokes, and her promising career was swiftly ruined when people could not take her seriously. I suggest you stop all this before someone from IMG gets pissed at you (if they haven’t already). I’m saying this because I don’t want you to ruin your daughter’s chances of success, and I know you don’t want to either. Have a delightful day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_BzZvKJpqr/?taken-by=victoriasconfessions

Lol that was me. I know i was rather hyperbolic with my Shaughnessy comment but i just want megan's mum to stfu

23 minutes ago, Tbrtg1234 said:

Lol that was me. I know i was rather hyperbolic with my Shaughnessy comment but i just want megan's mum to stfu

Doing the lord's work, amen. 

Part of me wants people like Megan in the industry to keep my life interesting, part of me wants them out, immediately, because ugh, really?