Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

22 hours ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

The more I think about it, the more I'm sure the biggest issue ratings wise was fall finales. Scream Queens and two of the Chicago trilogy shows were ending (for the season for Scream Queens, until January for the Chicago shows) and I'm sure that coupled with a lowered amount of public interest in the show contributed most to the ratings plunge. So, assuming CBS figures out a better time to air it next year, there's a shot for them to pick themselves up. If they keep haemorrhaging viewers, that's different, but for now we can only speculate.

I don't think it's about the amount of new angels, or having Gigi and Kendall, or anything else. The show has the same tired formula every year, as people here have said, and people who don't spend time on forums are bored. With better competition, underwear models who are all over the internet anyway lose their appeal. What shows were they even up against last year?

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/12/09/tv-ratings-tuesday-dec-8-2015/

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/12/09/tuesday-cable-ratings-dec-8-2015/

The only network shows that VSFS went head to head against was Chicago Fire (NBC) and a rebroadcast of Shark Tank (ABC)  and there wasn't much going on cable to have taken away the ratings the way it did. Scream Queens comes on at another time and the ratings for their finale flopped more than a fish  fresh out of the water. The show has more or less always been rebroadcast on the CW so I don't see how that could have an adverse effect on ratings. Maybe CBS should move the show to Friday or Saturday or VS should just go full on social media and it the show on Youtube.

Why is everybody hating Behati? She's my favorite out of all angles!! i think she's adorable. 

it seems that she has least amount followers among angles and probably one of the most disliked models on the show now, why does vs keep having her opening the show? maybe she will be out next year?

5 hours ago, aria-prins said:

Why is everybody hating Behati? She's my favorite out of all angles!! i think she's adorable. 

it seems that she has least amount followers among angles and probably one of the most disliked models on the show now, why does vs keep having her opening the show? maybe she will be out next year?

i really think she's only there because of adam

everyone seems to love him and because of that, love her

if it wasn't for him she would be out already i think

1 hour ago, jpmas3003 said:

i really think she's only there because of adam

everyone seems to love him and because of that, love her

if it wasn't for him she would be out already i think

Adam's my guess too. Smart move Behati. You said yes when Nina and Anne V didn't! 

Also, I think Behati's like Alessandra is to Adriana, or in this case Candice. As in, I think a lot of people seem to find Candice and Behati's friendship really cute or adorable so VS is just keeping her around solely because of her dynamic with Candice as well. In a similar way to how Adriana pretty much outshines Ale. Bee will always be nothing more than a stepping stone for Candice in VS's eyes. But now they're trying to push Behati as her own being and I don't know if that's having good effects. 

I mean, I don't hate Behati, but was never a fan of hers, but it's pretty easy to see that the only possible reasons why they're keeping her is because of whose she's banging and her African BFF! 

Not really sure how people can logically use the Adam argument still? Bee was with the brand for years before Adam was in the picture, and he hasn't even been at the last two shows. VS isn't really isn't getting any promo from their relationship.  Her marriage definitely helps in terms of people knowing who she is, but VS isn't going to keep paying a girl hundreds of thousands of dollars because of who she's sleeping with. 

49 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Not really sure how people can logically use the Adam argument still? Bee was with the brand for years before Adam was in the picture, and he hasn't even been at the last two shows. VS isn't really isn't getting any promo from their relationship.  Her marriage definitely helps in terms of people knowing who she is, but VS isn't going to keep paying a girl hundreds of thousands of dollars because of who she's sleeping with. 

i think they keep her because she brings a lot publicity to the brand, because of adam

she even said in this year's show, that she got the oscar invitation

do you think she got because vs? i doubt, it was because adam

so it's free publicity for them, cause everyone knows her as vs angel, i don't know ahaha just thinking

when she wasn't adam's wife she was nothing to the brand

she was angel but like lindsay, no one really cares lol

then she was the big deal like candice and adriana

I liked Behati from the first time I saw her in PINK and she had a little bit more weight..(I am not her biggest fan, but I can see her place in VS)

She adds a different type of angel to the line-up and can look absolutely stunning with the right make-up/photo shoot. 

Yes her popularity may have increased with her adam connection, but to me, she was integral part of the brand even before her attachment with adam ... more popular than Anne V while she was dating him.

To me she would still be a prominent figure had she never dated Adam.

But all of this is just conjecture. (not sure of thats the right word)

that make sense to me. i'm bee's fan but i don't want her to have anything to do with opening the show or wearing Fantasy Bra, either. that will obviously bring too much hate on her as it already does now.

if vs want bee's publicity with Adam, they should just have her the way they did with Erin, Toni and even Miranda before---to put her in the show but not in a prominent position.

She gets her own style anyway.

Ayyyy lmao, we still using years of work as a measurement for a model's worthiness to be an angel?

Remember Stella and Martha? People all said they deserved to be angels because they worked for VS for some time, and then after one year of angel work, everyone now realizes that both are simply not worthy of angel status and should be axed immediately. Called it since the day they were announced. The ones who supported them at Jan 2015 were the ones who hated them by Dec 2015.

Bee has proven herself, in a bad way. She's opened two shows and none of them were very awesome, improved but lacking nonetheless. There's nothing left to say, we will still see Bee for more years to come, and even possibly S&M too. But the years of work excuse is getting sillier lol. 

8 hours ago, jpmas3003 said:

i think they keep her because she brings a lot publicity to the brand, because of adam

she even said in this year's show, that she got the oscar invitation

do you think she got because vs? i doubt, it was because adam

so it's free publicity for them, cause everyone knows her as vs angel, i don't know ahaha just thinking

when she wasn't adam's wife she was nothing to the brand

she was angel but like lindsay, no one really cares lol

then she was the big deal like candice and adriana

i don't think she''ll ever become the big deal like candice and Adriana, with or without Adam's fame. she just doesn't have the body. 

it is actually a sad thing that vs used her fame as Adam's wife in the past 2 years. this is probably not what she wants, either.

vs is definitely aware of the fact that bee is not the right person to obtain prominent position, yet they still used her, regardless of the negative effect that they knew would bring to her. it will destroy her life and career if she got divorced and then got abandoned by vs. i feel so sorry for her now...

15 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Because one of the acquired unwritten prerequisites of being part of this community is you have to be a Hater. BZ is like fly paper for Haters. Don't worry, we will go back to hating Candice, and maybe Taylor, soon :PinkCouture2: 

I never stopped hating Candice :ninja:

Oh sh- It's PC Principal 

I'm sorry PC Principal, please don't involve my parents in this

VQQXBcB.gif

Just a question, doubt anyone may have an answer, but Sophia posted on her IG that she has the DVD for the show, I'm just wondering if public people can access the DVD for the fashion show too? Would it be available for purchases etc, does the DVD version contain unedited footages too? Like how the camera captures every model's walk and not pan in and out of another.

Basically, like the one video someone posted of Selena singing in PINK USA, VS broadcasted it to the backstage, does anyone have that kind of video in HD? Was hoping that the VS DVD would contain unedited scenes.