Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Candice commented on Lily's photo sooo cute.

I don't get why Behati's fans are hating on Lily. They're best friends I'm sure she is happy for her. Candice got hers even before Doutzen(!) & Behati. Lily has been killing this year, she deserved it!

+1

Honestly They've been pushing Behati WAY TOO much. People who never even cared for her started liking her and anticipating her to get the bra and they ruined it for lily. Yes they can prep Behati for next year but they seriously went overboard.

Behati fans got so hyped up thinking that she was 100% for sure getting the bra like the crazy Behati fans they are. I've said it before and I'll say it again, her fans are so delusional about her it is scary. 

I now understand Bryan's comment, "the shit will hit the fan".

(I always put this disclaimer: I like Bee, just not her fans.)

Like they all thought Bee would get it since she's been everywhere for VS' stuff and catalog covers, but that means nothing to VS. I knew they wouldn't make it that obvious. I'm happy for Lily, and maybe Bee will have her chance next year. 

I've never seen such an ugly/hateful fan base which I find weird considering behati seems like one of the most relaxed, kind and accepting models out there. I'm not a huge bee fan but I would've been happy for her if she got the bra because both her and lily have worked hard for vs lately.