24. Gigi Hadid .

25. Shanina Shaik
26. Josephine Skriver
27. Maria Borges
28. Megan Puleri
29. Leila Nda .

30. Yumi Lambert

31. Iza Goulart ? (Not sure)

What makes you, me or anyone else who isn't VS to say who's more deserving and who isn't? VS likes these girls so they're obviously deserving regardless of how they got the chance to walk.

I'll say this till the day I die.

If you are in a profession and happen to be friends/family with someone who can help get you a foothold into something better within your  profession and you don't take it,  you're a fucking idiot. Heaven forbid you take that promotion because you're friends/family with the manager, CEO, or head of public relations. Fuck that shit, do it the hard way :rofl:  I see a bunch of people who will never take a promotion because someone more deserving needs to earn that extra 10 dollars an hour over you.

Good for these girls jumping at the chance. Bravo ladies.

What makes you, me or anyone else who isn't VS to say who's more deserving and who isn't? VS likes these girls so they're obviously deserving regardless of how they got the chance to walk.

If you are in a profession and happen to be friends/family with someone who can help get you a foothold into something better within your profession and you don't take it, you're a fucking idiot. Heaven forbid you take that promotion because you're friends/family with the manager, CEO, or head of public relations. Fuck that shit, do it the hard way :rofl: I see a bunch of people who will never take a promotion because someone more deserving needs to earn that extra 10 dollars an hour over you.

Go in!

If you are in a profession and happen to be friends/family with someone who can help get you a foothold into something better within your profession and you don't take it, you're a fucking idiot. Heaven forbid you take that promotion because you're friends/family with the manager, CEO, or head of public relations. Fuck that shit, do it the hard way :rofl: I see a bunch of people who will never take a promotion because someone more deserving needs to earn that extra 10 dollars an hour over you.

I see no lies spotted. Pretty coming for y'all hens weaves!