Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Anyhow... I think they chose a really wrong day to announce the performers since the American Music Awards nominations were announced today as well which were a big deal in the american press. :idk:

Realistically, how much buzz does VS show even get? Their ratings are getting worse every year. I highly doubt non-VS fans ever bother with pre-show hype.

It gets a lot of buzz and 9 millions views a year is More than enough. All my Instagram was filled with the VS performers and it was all over the press. The general public could care less who is nominated for an AMA in comparison to who is performing at the VS show especially with someone like Rihanna performing who they love.

Current twitter trends tell a different story.

FSifU3V.jpgeVhPkCY.jpg

The AMAs was announced on GMA in comparison to VS announcing it on social media. At the end of the day the AMAs is only getting 2 million more views and it has 50x more the star power showing up. So honestly I'd hope that the AMAs after announcing it on GMA and having 50 artists talk about their nomination and all their fans tweet about it, not only that but their fans have to tweet the hashtag to vote anyway so...I would hope they have their hashtag trending. Still doesn't change the fact that the GP cares more about a VS performance than some nominees. If it was the AMA performers yeah - they'd probably care more but it's not. It's just the nominees lol.

She should just sing slow down. Much better song for girls to walk to. Honestly they should just do mash up/mixes of a current song plus past songs. Like they did with Katy in 2010.

I think they will cause most of her recent songs have been a lot more mellow and don't really fit pink

Bella's dating the Weeknd now right? I'm pretty sure they give her an outfit during the segment he performs just so they have a sweet lovely dovey moment on the show if she's walking. Then I can sense Lily and Martha buddying it up with Selena.

Ā 

Also, Rihanna's songs seem okay now. She'll probably try to be like a model like during the finale of the 2012 show. I mean, she's suppose to be as tall as Alessandra and Candice really are. So Riri will fit right in.Ā 

Bella's dating the Weeknd now right? I'm pretty sure they give her an outfit during the segment he performs just so they have a sweet lovely dovey moment on the show if she's walking. Then I can sense Lily and Martha buddying it up with Selena.

Ā 

Please god no to both of these. I don't need another Seal/Heidi moment and Lily stopping to hold Taylor's hand or whatever last year was one of the most cringeworthy moments of the show.

Clauds has made the point before that Bella and Abel are not very public with their relationship. I doubt they'd be the type to want to flaunt it and be all lovey dovey on TV like that. They barely go out in public together.

I agree with you! But i want Bella at VSFS

I wish that VS tell the girls to be more sexy than cute. I was watching other years and the girls were really sexy and their walk were better than now. So so excited about Rihanna ā™„

Vs should do a segment with the new angels talking about the Pro Angel, like which one they admire the most or which one they study more. Also for the intro of the show they should show the Pro Angels like Adri. Ale. Candy. Bee and lily alone and then they should pair the new angels so it wont be a long intro just some ideas.

Clauds has made the point before that Bella and Abel are not very public with their relationship. I doubt they'd be the type to want to flaunt it and be all lovey dovey on TV like that. They barely go out in public together.

They recently went pretty public after dating for months, so they want to be seen. I doubt they'd be lovey dovey, but attention is attention and people would talk about it.

^^Not all angels have to do the casting in person right? I recalled some of them sent videos to Ed & co. for casting instead, just wondering because I notice some of the models I follow closely are all traveling far away from the States and hardly posting any train like an angel pictures.

The regular girls will get sent via their agents beforehand. Some will do it over Skype. VS already have an idea of who they want to cast. I assume girls like Devon, Cindy, Lily D etc are already cast. The casting is for new faces and for some girls they want to see again.

I remember how Monica said angels have to be casted in the room itself because they need to see if the models have flaws on their body, cause the room is usually well lit. Just wondering how theyre gonna judge if some castings are sent via skype videos, since they won't have specialized light equipment..

Yeah but they call everyone Angels. The actual 15 contract girls don't have to do castings. They're contracted for the show. And they work all year for the company so their bodies are fine and in shape all year. Their job is to workout and be fit for the company. So they'll be in tip top shape for the show. Other girls though VS don't see them all year so they don't know how their bodies are looking. Unless their girls like Devon, Kelly, Josephine who work all year with VS.