Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

The article doesn't have a source, and I can't find it anywhere else online. Even if it is a legit article, someone probably took our guesses and are passing them off as truth.

I'm sure we're right, but VS will be announcing it officially in a couple hours.

not happy about Rihanna tho, she doesn't have good song from her latest singles..hopefully she'll debut a new song that can fit the show

and wondering if she'll perform 1 or 2 song

I can see The Weeknd doing two but they might give that to Selena..Just like they did to Taylor last year. Rihanna did a performance for VSFS with a new song she had just learned, so maybe she'll do it again? 

not happy about Rihanna tho, she doesn't have good song from her latest singles..hopefully she'll debut a new song that can fit the show

and wondering if she'll perform 1 or 2 song

I can see The Weeknd doing two but they might give that to Selena..Just like they did to Taylor last year. Rihanna did a performance for VSFS with a new song she had just learned, so maybe she'll do it again? 

i hope this will happen but i think The Weeknd have more chance to sing 2 times