Bellazon

39 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Wow! All of you have a real chance with her now!! 

:rofl: 

I feel bad for her, the number of dick pics she'll get will increase exponentially because they all think it'll qualify as asking her out. ? ?

56 minutes ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

I suspect his (1st) post was just to promote his youtube channel rather than informing us on updates of her...:idk:

lol I don't care about my channel. I just watched the podcast and was surprised how he was talking about their relationship. I just cut one moment. 

Here is the direct link 

4 hours ago, nonameneeded said:

Considering he just helped her aunt move 2 days ago. I would guess they are still together.

It's more like her aunt helped them move out the apartment they were living in. It's tagged in Brentwood, where they used to live. Her aunt lives in Redondo Beach. She said in a recent story she would be homeless due to her extensive travelling.

In the podcast, the very next day, he talked about their relationship like it is "complicated" and he also talked about his roommate (are  they not living together anymore?). 

Listen to his full talk, maybe I am wrong but to me clearly there is something weird going on.

• 2 weeks later...