Bellazon

Carmella Rose
Thumbnail

Jennka

On 1/22/2022 at 6:53 AM, Mr. Bond said:

Wow incredible post! Thx!!!

Is there a link or .rar to download ‘em all?? 

Try using the Chrome extension Simple Mass Downloader. You should be able to load all the links from a page, then view and download images.

25 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

@bump Thanks for the posts!  Mel is so easy on the eyes. 😍

you're welcome! she is sooo pretty!

and random thought, but either she or whoever is directing the photoshoots like to put her in cute clothes. I hate when a model I like has to wear ugly ass clothes that no one in real life would wear. I think the simple, yet classy, clothes that she wears just make her look even better. but then again, I look at models and BZ because of the fashion aspect (and I love photography, too) so I pay a lot of attention to what the models are wearing. she always has cute clothes on!

10 minutes ago, bayern7 said:

Me, I think. 

:rofl:

I'm kind of serious, I'm not overly interested in models' love lives, but with most of the models on BZ, you cannot help notice the occasional mention of a boyfriend, or the guy showing up on their social media. But I can't recall ever seeing a dude openly linked to Mella? Which I guess means she is very private about her love life (which is understandable). But it stands out compared to most of her peers.

It appears Mel had a BF early on before she began modelling.  She had quite a few IG posts with him often.  Then before the pandemic she was dating Juanpa Zurita but it seems to have ended.  I'm guessing they've both been purged from her IG history.  So perhaps she's single now or keeping it on the DL.  That's my 2 pesos. 😂

chance.thumb.gif.af8c6784c61709fcdeb362daa1fc7793.gif