Bellazon

Kara Del Toro
Thumbnail

Balachi

22 hours ago, Smarf said:

She clearly doesn't want to be seen with a guy.

That much is obvious. My only guess is that she's neither interesting nor famous enough to not be followed by paps for pictures to have leaked. Since the argument "she doesn't want to be seen with a guy" is kind of a moot one, most  celebs have non-flattering pictures of themselves floating around that they rather not have surfaced.

Or even just random people going "oh that's XYZ let me take a picture."

So yeah, my guess is that any place that will have official photog's or paps (like movie premieres) she attends alone, and those "KARA DEL TORO OUT AT CLUB BUBB" where she's photographed she hired the photographers or "leaked" her appearance. Otherwise I can't explain it. Especially while she maintained this "I've been dating the programmer since I was 12" narrative.

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Is Kara married/or with a serious partner?

She claims her boyfriend is a programmer she's been with since she was 12, while living a lifestyle unattainable by a programmer and IG model income and simultaneously never being scene with a steady guy.

Curious, curious.

7 minutes ago, Smarf said:

She claims her boyfriend is a programmer she's been with since she was 12, while living a lifestyle unattainable by a programmer and IG model income and simultaneously never being scene with a steady guy.

Yeah, that's pretty weird (I noticed this too over the years). Any man would want to attend at least some of glam events and places she's often going to?

11 hours ago, Smarf said:

Curious, curious.

Why couldn't a successful dev afford her lifestyle? I haven't seen anything that suggests obscene luxury.

Yea a programmer can certainly have obscene wealth, especially considering it wouldn’t have to come from the profession if it was something like inheritance. My initial thought was people could be overestimating her level of fame and that’s why she doesn’t have paparazzi follow her everywhere. I didn’t know about her claims of being with the guy since she is 12, that is really weird considering he hasn’t been seen with her. I think it could be a cover for either not wanting to date or not wanting to have to explain where her finances come from. The fact that she specifies she was 12 is weird and raises other questions too. Was the guy a wealthy programmer already when she was 12?

6 minutes ago, stewpidaz said:

Yea a programmer can certainly have obscene wealth, especially considering it wouldn’t have to come from the profession if it was something like inheritance. My initial thought was people could be overestimating her level of fame and that’s why she doesn’t have paparazzi follow her everywhere. I didn’t know about her claims of being with the guy since she is 12, that is really weird considering he hasn’t been seen with her. I think it could be a cover for either not wanting to date or not wanting to have to explain where her finances come from. The fact that she specifies she was 12 is weird and raises other questions too. Was the guy a wealthy programmer already when she was 12?

No, they had supposedly known each other since they were in school together.

51 minutes ago, hillstreet said:

No, they had supposedly known each other since they were in school together.

In that case I don’t think it is weird or impossible, but I still find it very improbable because people change so much from that age they would be unlikely to stay together. I think it is more likely she is lying about it for whatever reason especially since we never saw the guy though out her career

I searched her and some of the gossip sites claim that she has been with other rich men.  There is a video of her with the 'programmer' story in 2019 (TMZ).  The former is more probable than the latter.  There appears to be no pictures of her with other men.

6 hours ago, stewpidaz said:

My initial thought was people could be overestimating her level of fame and that’s why she doesn’t have paparazzi follow her everywhere

Uhhh, scroll up this page and literally every page of this thread. Like 80% of this thread that aren't IG posts is paparazzi photos.

I don’t consider photos taken at events paparazzi photos. Paparazzi are photos where they are taken leaving a gym and the dudes are following them around. Yeah there are some of those too, I think 80% is an exaggeration but I was responding to someone asking why there is not a lot of paparazzi photos