Balachi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 1:18 PM, Smarf said:

She claims her boyfriend is a programmer she's been with since she was 12, while living a lifestyle unattainable by a programmer and IG model income and simultaneously never being scene with a steady guy.

Curious, curious.

Interesting, I have never heard the programmer thing. 

My assumption was always that she is married to Victor Del Toro ( @boysdontplaywithbarbies on IG), who's a modeling agency director (9 years at Elite, which was where Kara was signed), and her frequent photographer if you look at his IG. He appears to be pretty reclusive and private, but once in a while one of them will post a story where Kara is sitting a dinner table or something and he is tagged, or he will post a story just of her sitting at his presumptive table, etc. I was always under the impression (and I think I read on this site maybe) that they are in an open relationship but that they are married. As career businessman in the modeling biz, I'm sure he is aware that a model without a ring on her finger or a guy on her arm is a better position to be in, from a career standpoint. I suspect that is why she is not usually out with him, or photographed with other guys. 

My assumption was always that maybe he discovered or signed her in the beginning of her career and locked her down right away... But that they agreed to be open, at one point or another. 

12 minutes ago, Smarf said:

LOL, so she made up the story about the programmer?

I'm this guy's biggest fan. Taking photos of hot women constantly, not great looking, while being with Kara for a decade. Guy rocks.

Yeah I dunno, I've never seen whichever interview you're referring to. It's not impossible it's the same guy and he used to be a dev and then got into model management. Much crazier things have happened. Perhaps they were actually together since school, she went into modeling, he became her manager, and then he got into the biz from there. 

I agree though, good on 'em.

2 hours ago, Smarf said:

LOL, so she made up the story about the programmer?

I'm this guy's biggest fan. Taking photos of hot women constantly, not great looking, while being with Kara for a decade. Guy rocks.

To me that guy  seemed more like a hustler than a models' agent, considering most of the models he dealt with came from Russia and Eastern Europe. Apart from Tanya getting in SI I can't even  remember any of his models booking anything like a semi-prestige job/campaign in the industry. :/