Bellazon

Kara Del Toro
Thumbnail

Balachi

1 hour ago, Franko said:

Ah yes, a ten year age gap. What a huge difference. Do you want a list of models who dated men considerably more than 10 years older than them, or do you see what a silly argument that is without a list?

Also gay? You know that how? Have you been involved with him personally? Ultimately no need to respond, stupid mostly off topic argument anyway. But given how secret she has been, I'm still voting that she's having a rich older benefactor who is the one who doesn't want to be in the pictures.

Wow, what a strange response...

Mentioning the 10 year gap was in response to someone stating they were dating/married and HS sweet hearts, which is obviously not the case.

Why are you offended that I mentioned that Victor Del Toro is gay?  It's not a secret, he's not in the closet.

Do you have reading comprehension issues?  There was nothing controversial about what I posted, it was a 100% factual response based on other's queries.  Not sure what confused you.

Kara Del Toro - Pink bikini 02/15/2024

regular/color-contrast correction/slow motion

VPQSHK9M_t.jpg QiqMYCvY_t.jpg eJTpCyCu_t.jpg TsRTOXXY_t.jpg AvDaFg6U_t.jpg
16 MB | 00:00:32 | 1080x1920 | mp4
K2S

Kara Del Toro - Showering 02/16/2024
regular/color-contrast correction part/slow motion part
fNOVUus2_t.jpg f6jacWDa_t.jpg 4e7uIJ0k_t.jpg qkmzSdLP_t.jpg kYWMLc1k_t.jpg g1bBktkx_t.jpg jGv2FJFv_t.jpg 3Q4lXM20_t.jpg
42 MB | 00:01:06 | 1080x1920 | mp4
K2S

sLyyJiKe_t.jpg 998L64s9_t.jpg hYEMUIjx_t.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...