Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

Just now, toodarnhot said:

She didn't say she had two outfits. She said she had two fittings, which is normal. Every single girl has multiple fittings. They fit, make adjustments, fit again to make sure the adjustments were good. 

I thought she said she liked her "outfits"
Admittedly I didn't see the story itself so I'm basing it off second hand recount...

4 hours ago, ribeiro said:

Normally I wouldn't track trends back past 2008 but under these circumstances I wouldn't be surprised if she was treated a bit more like Miranda when she was in Pink? 
Try and raise her up a little earlier than usual...

What circumstances? They have literally double the Angels they had in 2007, the last thing they need is another girl walking mainline :rofl: also Miranda was never contracted for Pink, neither were Alessandra, Rosie, Chanel or Jessica Stam, they were just regular models and did both VS and Pink before Pink was expanded into its own little brand. I'm pretty sure the only models to have gotten an specific Pink contract are Behati, Elsa, Rachel, Grace and now Zuri

Just now, Clauds said:

What circumstances? They have literally double the Angels they had in 2007, the last thing they need is another girl walking mainline :rofl: also Miranda was never contracted for Pink, neither were Alessandra, Rosie, Chanel or Jessica Stam, they were just regular models and did both VS and Pink before Pink was expanded into its own little brand. I'm pretty sure the only models to have gotten an specific Pink contract are Behati, Elsa, Rachel, Grace and now Zuri

Veryyyy true about the congested lineup ... (I don't know how they'll manage as it is) Although I don't think a full lineup would stop VS from pushing a new kid into the spotlight ahead of existing ones if they thought she would be a bigger hit...? I'm looking at Karlie 2011 here. She swooped in during a VERY full year ahead of angels who'd been there for years. I guess I'd put it down to the potential VS saw with her HF work/recognition? (of course she had no pink contract in her way so not completely comparable...)

Grace is another all-american girl next door who seems to be becoming a *thing* in the industry more and much faster than Elsa, Zuri, Rachel did in their time. So I don't think it's impossible her path might also be a bit different? They're a bit light right now on HF relevance so if another one came along I can see them wanting to capitalise on that in a timely manner? I'm not suggesting they'll angel her up but it wouldn't surprise me if she got slightly different treatment to her recent predecessors? 

Also wow I didn't realise Miranda didn't technically have a pink contract. 
Side note: I definitely preferred the more integrated Pink/Mainline lineup. Having Candice in there 2009 was awesome and didn't take away from her mainline work. 
And I don't think being in the mainline did anything to hurt Miranda's association with Pink...

Her path can't be difference because there's a legal contract, unless both VS and Grace are willing to re-negotiate the terms of it. And considering that VS doesn't have a potential replacement for Grace, I'm sure they'll milk her Pink time as much as possible and she's also very young so is not like they are in a rush, she also hasn't shot anything for mainline yet, not even lounge wear which is a big sign they're sticking her to Pink for the time being.

10 hours ago, ribeiro said:

I thought she said she liked her "outfits"
Admittedly I didn't see the story itself so I'm basing it off second hand recount...

I'm sure that's what she said too, but then she's been tagging pinknation in all her posts. This to me suggests she's just walking in the  pink segment