Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, vsinside said:

Favorite newcomer of last years show, hopefully they're making her an angel next year or maybe 2019

Praying for this, Grace is the only girl in PINK whose photos are always better and different, and beside that she has amazing personality. I can see her as an Angel

1 minute ago, Rapunzelica said:

Praying for this, Grace is the only girl in PINK whose photos are always better and different, and beside that she has amazing personality. I can see her as an Angel

I mean look at her face, pure perfection! Maybe give her 1-2 years more so she's 22 by then and climbs out of PINK. Does anyone knows if she got 2 outfits this year?

Just now, vsinside said:

I mean look at her face, pure perfection! Maybe give her 1-2 years more so she's 22 by then and climbs out of PINK. Does anyone knows if she got 2 outfits this year?

Yes omg, but i think she is stuck in pink for a year or two more anyways.. or until someone of the old angels leave.. i saw on instagram that someone said she has two outfits but i can't remember the source and i think that wasn't confirmed

2 minutes ago, vsinside said:

It's been rumored that she's opening Pink and has a mainline outfit, but we'll have to wait and see!

Just now, Rapunzelica said:

Yes omg, but i think she is stuck in pink for a year or two more anyways.. or until someone of the old angels leave.. i saw on instagram that someone said she has two outfits but i can't remember the source and i think that wasn't confirmed

+1

3 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

Maybe there's a spot for her faster as we think, I mean I can't see some angels like Martha or Stella being an angel for longer than 2019

1 minute ago, Rapunzelica said:

@vsinside  i hope so, also i don't see Lily staying in VS any longer, she knows that she wont ever got any opening of the show or other fb.. that all goes into Grace's advantage hihi 

Aw, don't be mean to Lily :D but yeah, a second Fantasy Bra never and opening the show? Please, Alé didn't even had a second 

1 minute ago, feyre said:

Her management so far is pretty damn impressive. And she really has "it".

It's great for her to have VS supporting her, just in case the HF world stops using her as much as they are using her right now. 

She kind of reminds me of young Adriana, like a mix between shy personality and strong woman

grace worked hard,  last year for pink, her apprwalk was correct, especially since the wings she wore seemed heavy.
Even if I would not be disappointed to see her open to new pink this year, I really hope that zuri will have the oportunity to open pink, she also worked hard, she is still under contract with pink