Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

http://www.thesun.co...nata-shoot.html

Is Bar Refaeli dating elephant? Maxim's Hottest Woman In The World spotted "standing" next to an elephant in Africa

She recently revealed that she never gets hit on.

But Bar Refaeli was certainly getting some attention over Memorial Day weekend, if recent reports are true.

And the man in question is just as famous, if not more than the 26-year-old Israeli supermodel, who was just named Maxim's Hottest Woman In The World.

The New York Post is reporting that the former flame of Leonardo DiCaprio enjoyed a steamy day out with Max the elephant from Africa.

Refaeli and the elephant were reportedly spotted partying together at africa desert last Sunday night.

Dubbed the "Hottest Woman Alive" by Maxim magazine, Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli is our hot new beauty crush. With her glowing skin, (unfairly) toned bod and down-to-earth cool chick vibe — it's not hard to see why.

In a recent issue of Elle magazine, the 26-year-old revealed that while she's all about natural beauty, her stunning looks aren't created without careful preparation. Thank you, beauty gods!

Don't obsess over food

While she likes to eat healthy, Bar believes that "eating right means not being obsessed over food". If she's craving it, she'll have it, "just not every day".

Keep active

"I like to keep active," Bar says. "I surf and I paddle board. My main workout is TRZ which is a unique type of workout which really tones your body. I can't do the yoga stuff ... it's a little boring for me." We're with you on that! And when she's travelling, Bar likes to "walk around the whole city". Sightseeing as exercise? Yes, please!

Drink lots of water

Ah, the golden question ... what's the best beauty tip she's ever received? "Different make-up artists like different products that they recommend," she says. "But at the end of the day, the best tip is to drink a lot of water and rest. Oh, and don't go out drinking the night before a shoot!"

Keep your make-up minimal

Despite being a red carpet regular, Bar has a refreshingly normal approach to her beauty prep. "I'm pretty easy with hair and make-up," Bar admits. "I don't like my hair too done and I prefer natural make-up. When your skin looks radiant and glows and you combine it with a good smile, you can't go wrong."

Stay hydrated

So how does Bar get that gleaming skin on the red carpet? "I use whatever body lotion the make-up artist has," she reveals. "No secrets there."

Adopt a signature scent

"My favourite perfume is Especially Escada because the smell puts a smile on my face — it's so gentle and delicate but very elegant," she tells the magazine. "It smells clean and feminine. I don't have one for day and one for night. I like when people have a signature smell. I put it on my wrist, neck and spritz on my clothes from far away."

There you have it, dear beauties. Isn't it good to know that even the world's super bodies have to put a little effort into looking fabulous?