Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

First and foremont, THANK YOU AMANDINE for translating the Madame Figaro interview for us! :flower::hug: It is greatly appreciated! I am always so interested to know what she has to say in interviews because we always learn new stuff about her, her life!

"to me, to I was always told that I had no choice, that it was still necessary to forge ahead and especially never to complain. It would be an insult in all to those who so much fought for their freedom and for ours. "

"The stabbing music of the Indian movies Satyajit Ray, which she listens to in buckle, gives her the certainty that her karma didn't say his last word."

I wonder what is the meaning of the last remark???

The photoshoot is awesome, Bar looks simply spectacular in that red dress! Thanks Wijn and Flyingblind for posting them! :wave:

This one is so exquisitely sexy and full of grace

cover-story-bar-refaeli-05.jpg

The "making of" pics are also great and so full of happiness! I definitely need to buy this Madame Figaro issue!

wijn, I wonder where she is right now. Both pictures she tweeted came from today. Are those glaciers? South Africa? I wish I knew. But she is definitely still working for MDM.

878904-une-de-madame-figaro-en-kiosques-le-0x414-2.jpg

I don't love this cover of Bar! I think it makes her face look meh and I don't think the hair really works.

More behind the scenes:

X1340287782765628_2.jpg X1340287782765628_3.jpg

These on the other hand :) :wub: beautiful!

hope to see bar dress like this in airports and travel around

also it seems the other side of earth - a bit far from the new date max the elephent!

I've always learnt 'Iceland is green, and Greenland is ice' but I still have no clue, Flyingblind :hug:

I'm also still expecting Bar to volunteer for AIDS in Africa, maybe she will combine it when MDM is over? :unsure: