Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Don't get me wrong, i love how she looks but wtf was she thinking? It's a party on your honor for being the hottest woman & she decides to wear that? She's always wearing sexy dresses to every event & for this she puts on a freaking jumpsuit? Clearly her stylist was high when choosing the outfit.

She still looks beautiful & love the hair & makeup too, i just think it's the wrong outfit for the occasion i was hoping for a Cavalli mini-dress or something like that.

I agree with you MissLima Vzla...

And at the same time I look at her face and gosh, she's so gorgeous! And smiles so cute!

Btw, does anyone know if there're gonna be any pictures of her in HStern? Or only printing?

The more i look at the outfit the less i understand why she decided to wear that, couldn't she wear something more like this?

normal_01_(3).jpg normal_008.jpg normal_012we.jpg normal_014.jpg normal_015.jpg normal_015f.jpg normal_015w.jpg

I love how she looks i really do, but it doesn't exactly scream "World's Hottest Woman" to me, this is kind of outfit she can wear to a front-row fashion show but not the Maxim Party, it's just too formal.

Don't get me wrong, i love how she looks but wtf was she thinking? It's a party on your honor for being the hottest woman & she decides to wear that? She's always wearing sexy dresses to every event & for this she puts on a freaking jumpsuit? Clearly her stylist was high when choosing the outfit.

She still looks beautiful & love the hair & makeup too, i just think it's the wrong outfit for the occasion i was hoping for a Cavalli mini-dress or something like that.

agreed :chicken: there's no doubting she looks gorgeous in the photos but a different outfit for a Maxim party might have been better suited. the whole straight black thing is just too formal, it's a party to celebrate your hotness, show it off! xD

no matter what she wears she will always be the sexiest

less is more :chicken:

Agree!!! At Maxim interview she always chooses something that makes her comfortable and if that jumpsuit makes her feels sexy... let it be..... less is more and Bar looks absolutely rocks in that jumpsuit