Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

H. Stern MY COLLECTION launches new campaign with Bar Refaeli

http://translate.goo...0t_e8ilQrMfl1ww

Thanks in advance to your friend, wijn! :wave:

Found this warm photo of Bar with Naomi Campbell from Marchesa's Spring 2012 Collection in NY from last September.

[picture]

I wonder if Bar had the chance to attend Madonna's concert in Tel Aviv. :)

Hey, does anyone know who that is in the picture on the right? :)

She will do -or maybe did already- a photoshoot for them & will be in the cover of the magazine, it may be next month's issue who knows but they always have their #1 girl on the cover plus i think Bar already said she was going to do it

She will do -or maybe did already- a photoshoot for them & will be in the cover of the magazine, it may be next month's issue who knows but they always have their #1 girl on the cover plus i think Bar already said she was going to do it

thanks for the info :wave: i remember last year i made the mistake of buying the hot 100 issue and it was just the one that came with the list and one photo <_< tricky people.

SuperRDF

"1. Bar Refaeli: It was decreed that in the year 2012 there would be an election of tremendous wonder and import, celebrating all that is good and beautiful in the world. Millions of votes were cast by you, the citizens of the Democratic Republic of Maxim, and when the polls were closed, a victor was crowned. She puts the “promise” in Promised Land-all hail your No. 1 for 2012, Bar Refaeli! “I am shocked that among all these beautiful ladies, I’m No. 1,” Bar says of her incumbency. “Thank you so much for voting for me! I’m truly honored. This is a title I will never forget.” So God bless America, God bless the Maxim man, and God bless Israel for being the fertile soil from which such hotness grows. Keep your eyes peeled for Bar’s upcoming cover shoot-it’ll be one no man on Earth will ever forget!"

Natanael,

The woman on the left of the picture is Petra Nemcova.

Thanks bigmax for Bar's interview on the red carpet. :wave::ddr: She was actually answering to 3 different reporters :p . She is lively, cute and has a sweet sense of humor.

It sucks that eventhough the other stories aren't true, this has the same effect, in my opinion :( Does SW have a girlfriend? I can't find anything?

He's been hanging out with actress Abbie Cornish lately, don't know if they're dating though. He likes the models, dated Arielle Vandenberg last year and Cassy Gerasimova earlier this year. He plays the field, Bar would be a huge step up from his usual though.