Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I had the feeling she would attend Madonna's concert. :guitar: :thumbsup: She sure looked like she was having a great time... And we can see clearly Danny A by her side! Thanks bigmax for the picture! :wave:

As for the baby girl she is holding on the second pic, she reminds me of Vivienne, Alex and Emily's little girl. Could she be?

Here a photo of her with Bar from Frebruary.

http://twitter.com/BarRefaeli/statuses/171341062621757440

Bar is celebrating her birthday this weekend with friends and family! Can not wait for some exciting pictures! :)

bar looks very good and happy hope to see bar mother for many childen as it fits her much!

i read that there is going to be big party in Bar's perents house in hod ahsharon and all the friends going to be here

what about madona will be there as well???Flower%20for%20you.gif

Hmm indeed, no one flies across the planet for no reason.

At least that's nice of him to do..

But as you say, they only kissed right? (Not that the NY Post is very reliable) :p

Sigh.

I think Bar should watch her reputation as a woman. Unfortuneately there ARE double standards. It isnt my decree its a suggestion. I saw several nasty comments about her on diff forum. Not nice to see as a fan. With the whole Shakira's boyfriend drama (that I believe was denied) it isnt a pleasant image. I dont want to have her be labeled the next ------- ----- or --- ----------. She is way to classy. Shuan White- isnt he taken?

I think Bar should watch her reputation as a woman. Unfortuneately there ARE double standards. It isnt my decree its a suggestion. I saw several nasty comments about her on diff forum. Not nice to see as a fan. With the whole Shakira's boyfriend drama (that I believe was denied) it isnt a pleasant image. I dont want to have her be labeled the next ------- ----- or --- ----------. She is way to classy. Shuan White- isnt he taken?

I believe between them did not happen anything. The same thing happened with Ricardo Mansur, when the outstanding issues that they are dating Ricardo also comes to Israel and partying with Bar and her friends (I saw the picture on her FB) but did not happen anything.

Several times in the interview she also said that a kiss and a hug is a natural thing in the friendship .... so....

JazzyJas, I am not sure what exactly you are implying when you point out Bar's reputation as a woman...

I don't know if you saw it, but someone posted on this very forum the Spanish video where Bar denied herself the "rumors" about a possible relationship with Shakira's boyfriend. If the gossip columns insist on recycling that false story, it is their problem, not Bar's.

Bar is single, free and young so if she decides that a single young Olympic champion snowboarder is nice, fun to be with and if she wants to dance, flirt or kiss him because she feels like it and "he" feels like it, I don't see a problem. Why should it be a problem? If he travels to Israel to visit her, where is the problem? Why should it affect Bar's reputation?

As for the "nasty comments" you may have read from the same "nobodies", I don't believe they could hurt Bar's feelings, neither her career, her friends, her family and her great professional contracts. Bar is a very secure and confident young woman. :hehe:

Thanks rtuh for the tweet ! And welcome aboard! :wave:

Thanks wijn for posting SW's photo in Jerusalem! And for the videos! :)

I knew the little girl had to be Vivienne! What an adorable and gorgeous baby! :wub: