Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refaeli leaves her hotel in Barcelona, Sep 22

http://eyeprime.net/2011/09/bar-refaeli-le...h+def+celebs%29

It looks like Dan from OneManagement is always accompanying her when she's on assignments! :)

Thanks bigmax for all assorted new pictures! I also like the new FOX cardigans! The ice cream she's tasting at the Barcelona amusement park looks mighty good. :p

41/ Where do you like to shop the most?

"Me? Shopping? Don't like it and not good at it. The best shopping i've done are the ones where I saw something on someone and said 'I want like this'"

42/ What is the vest compliment you like to hear?

"That I'm prettier on the inside"

43/ Do you like being photographed?

"I better. As a child, being a model was a boost for my confidence I didn't have. I didn't like being looked at and up until today I don't like people starring at me. But in front of the camera I got a chance to make believe, become other characters. Today the offers I get are through agencies around the world so I get to pick the ones I want but I'm not afraid of hard work. On the Sport's Illustrated photo shoot we dived underwater. It was hard and amazing also. Looking back, I could have paid them to take me to that job.

My profession also perpetuates my life. It's not that I have a lot of time to look at albums buy here, you're showing me the covers I've done to "Zmanim Modernim" 2 years ago. The photographers look at the composition, the stylists look at the clothes and I look to myself in the eyes and see things no one will see and understand".

44/ what furniture in your house do you most like?

"An amazing lamb I bought recently to my living room. It's a chandelier that strings are coming out of it".

45/ What place in your house do you most like?

"The expected answer is the bedroom, but no. When my younger brother- On, moved to live in my brother's, Dor, room, who moved out of the house, I took On's room and made it out of my closet room. I know it might look superficial. But because I'm in flights all the time I live ut of a suitcase so it's really nice having everything in my room to see open and what it is and not folded".

46/ Do you like to sleep?

"Very. 9 hours is a must. I can sleep for 7 hours also but you will tell I'm tired".

47/ What do you do when you can't fall asleep?

"Take a sleeping pill"

48/ What is the last thing you like to do before you go to sleep?

"Watch TV, especially 'Sex and the city'"

49/ Where do you like to wake up?

"In my bed, in my house. Not because it's special, just because it's mine".

50/ Which house work do you like to do the most?

"Laundry. I'm good at separating colors, I like it when my laundry is coming out with good smell and I don't have a problem to fold".

To be continued..

41/ Where do you like to shop the most?

"Me? Shopping? Don't like it and not good at it. The best shopping i've done are the ones where I saw something on someone and said 'I want like this'"

42/ What is the vest compliment you like to hear?

"That I'm prettier on the inside"

50/ Which house work do you like to do the most?

"Laundry. I'm good at separating colors, I like it when my laundry is coming out with good smell and I don't have a problem to fold".

:thumbsup: I like her honesty and her authenticity!

Again, THANK YOU ADI for your time, energy in translating for us this adorable candid interview! :flower::hug:

I am curious to know how she's doing with her psychology courses at the Open University? Any news? No one is asking her about that?

51/ What electric device don't' you like?

"can't stand vacuum cleaners. I don't have a problem washing the florr or doing dishes but the vacuum cleaner is heavy and clumsy and always gets stuck".

52/ Bath or shower?

"I have baths! I never understood what's so fun in sitting in your own dirt. It's a waste of time and you can't even read because your fingers are wet. It's also a waste of water and it doesn't relax me at all. i love showers".

53/ Summer or winter?

"Summer. Totally. I love the sun. It gives me vitamins of happiness".

54/ In what car do you like to ride?

"My car, Mini Cooper".

55/ What age do you like?

"The years between 16-18. You're not a girl but not a woman yet. I had a lot of commitments back then but I knew I'm still allowed to make mistakes. I felt I have legitimacy to be in these two world and enjoy them".

56/ What pet did you dream of having?

"A monkey. Because of Bubbles, Michael Jackson's chimp. There's some places it's illegal to have a monkey as a pet but because I love them I think they'll be happier out in the wild".

57/ What story did you like to hear before bedtime?

"My dad was in charge of the stories before we go to bed and he didn't read us stories, he made up this dog called Gingi (redhead). Every night it was a different story and because I heard every story once I don't remember them well but I remember how I pictured to dog in my head when I was little".

58/ Which professions in school did you like best?

"Bible and math. I hated English. I have a good English because of my travels and my job but when it came to rules I couldn't understand why you say this and not that. I had a fight with my literature teacher, she showed us the movie "A clockwork orange" and I asked her why is it good for her to show a bunch of 16 year olds and because of that I quit literature".

59/ Who are the celebs you liked when you were young?

"Hanson brothers. They were 3. I liked them all, especially Taylor. At age 12 or something I wrote to the TV shoe "Chalom Alechem" and asked them to meet me with the Hanson brothers but that never happened".

60/ What games do you like?

"Puzzles. When I finish I put them in the closet. I'm addicted to the trivia Tv shows. Love the questions they have".

to be continued..

Thanks egluze for the new pictures.

Bar Refaeli: amfAR MILANO 2011, Sep 23

http://eyeprime.net/2011/09/bar-refaeli-am...h+def+celebs%29

I wonder who the gentleman is sitting next to her at the table.

Cool Polaroid pictures, LOVEBARREFAELI! When were these taken? Because she is wearing that "leaf necklace"... And thanks for the link of her Bar's great mag covers. :wave:

Dayrell, thanks for the gorgeous Woman cover! :) Is this the latest issue?

ADI, thanks for more of the interview! I really like her answers. And I feel the same about taking a bath :D ....