Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

41/ Where do you like to shop the most?

"Me? Shopping? Don't like it and not good at it. The best shopping i've done are the ones where I saw something on someone and said 'I want like this'"

Are you kidding me? C'mon, Bar, you're a beautiful girl and everyone loves you but more or less every time I see candids of you, you're carrying designer shopping bags.

Jeez.

I have to agree with this. I'm not bashing, but she just shops. ALOT!

Marie Claire October Russia

post-42953-1316886798_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1316886829_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1316886839_thumb.jpg

*Magxone

on the third photo,there's written her words: "I'm going to try everything,enjoy life and don't spoil your mood"

from Marie Claire Russia website:

Cover Girl

Model Bar Refaeli is one of the most beautiful women in the world - working, traveling and at the same time to live - in its portfolio even has a romance with Leonardo DiCaprio. Rule of life - the answer to the question "what can Outstanding external data into the 21st century?"

http://marieclaire.ru/doc/1/anonce/

81/ Do you like extreme sport?

"Yes but I'm scared. I try things that are in water, kite surf and surfing, but I will never ski and definitely will never skydive".

82/ Which beach do you like to go to?

"In Israel unfortunately I can't go to the beach anymore. It's not fun and anything but relaxing and quiet, but I keep a warm place in my heart for the beach in Herzliya. In the world- I love the beaches in Hawaii. Heaven".

83/ In which holiday do you make an effort to be home?

"Yom Kipur. I like to walk around with friends or on bike".

84/ Is there another place in the world you feel at home?

"When I lived in LA I made it so I would feel I'm not coming back to a strange place but now home is only Israel".

85/ Do you feel that Israel loves you? (Bar was under a lot of criticism for a lot of things she has done, she has a lot of journalists who talk bad about her)

"Hard question. Who is Israel? The country can't speak and say what it thinks about me. The ones who can express good and bad things about me are a group of journalists that even today would talk bad of me, with right reasons or no right reasons/ When an important cover would come out those are the one who would say how important it is for the Israeli propaganda. I can understand how things I've done would cause anger and criticism, like the fact I didn't draft to the army although I really wanted to, but I'm not getting into this. But I really really love Israel, that is for sure".

86/ What do you like about Israel the most?

"That you have everything here. Snow at the winter and there's a desert and there's beaches. But mostly, I love the fact that this is where I was born and raised, and when you love something so strongly you don't even ask why".

87/ What Israeli quality do you like most?

"The Israeli Chutzpa. (There is really no word that I can think of that can translate the word Chutzpa. It's being used in English also.. It's something between rudeness and braveness I guess..) It's my favorite quality and the one I hate the most also. Abroad it helps us to stand out but in Israel, when it's no longer unique it's a little too much".

88/ Which talkback did you find the most funny?

"I don't read talkbacks"

89/ What did you think of the protest tents? (http://www.dissentmagazine.org/online.php?id=512)

"I solute those young people. Instead of sitting and bitching they got up and did something. I see how hard it is for people my age, and I;m 26, to get out of their parents' house. They work hard and they still can't get their own place".

90/ what is the most expensive dinner you ate?

"recently in Sardinia. Brunch in 150 euros. It was very expensive and that was the only thing special about it".

to be continued..

Hej, I hope that somebody can help me. :)

bar-rafaeli-nyfw-de-30091745.jpg

The photo is from the New York Fashion Week 2010 (According to the wall in the background it's Giorgio Armani.). Have somebody more photos of her in that clothes? I don't find more photos ... :|