Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Top Model, Bar Refaeli, promotes Escada perfume in Barcelona, Spain on September 21, 2011.

http://eyeprime.net/2011/09/bar-refaeli-pr...ecially-escada/

and

http://www.gettyimages.ca/Search/Search.as...Language=en-US#

I think she looks exquisite, elegant, sophisticated. Bar knows how to look stunning. The hair, simple style but with good taste, beautiful posture and a genuine great smile. She is very much a lady and a pure treat to look at :thumbsup: !

ADI, THANK YOU for the entire interview and its translation! It is very generous of you! :wave::hug: It was a very cute, open interview and not only do I like her answers but she seems so happy, relaxed and peaceful with herself and her friends and environment! She seems to cherish what is important in life. Her parents mean so much to her, it is quite touching.

Just hope she'll find love soon and will experience again the feeling of butterflies in her stomach. ;):blush:

Macabi, I also want to thank you for the translation of this adorable Q&A from the video! Very appreciated! :ddr::hug:

bigmax, she looks so gorgeous for that ESCADA photoshoot! Thanks also for the twitter pictures! :wave:

Thank you so much Adi, this must take a lot of time,

and you really made my day :D :D

Do you mind if I repost the Leo-part on his thread?

(I'll credit you ofcourse)

People over there will be interested too..

I like her answers :) :p

No problem!

No problem if I repost, or no problem translating? :)

no problem if you repost it!

16\ Your man was seen kissing another girl. Would you forgive and forget?

"Noooooo"

17\ A man that cries in movies, is it a turn on?

"It doesn't move me but it doesn't make me think he's a wimp or something"

18\ After a breakup is it better to keep in touch with the ex or lose all contact?

"Depends who are you breaking with, but I'm friends with all of my ex's since age 15"

19\ What would you cook for a romantic dinner?

"Pasta! I don't know anything else to cook but also because for a romantic dinner you should go for something simple that doesn't cause problem with eating and doesn't get stuck in your teeth. It's really embarrassing when that happens.. which wine would I add to the pasta? Roze"

20/ I like myself the most when..

"I'm with people that I love"

21/ How can your partner treat you?

"Order in some food and some wine and sit for a good conversation"

22/ Can you love two men at the same time?

"Don't think so. I hope I would never have to be in that situation".

23/ Better to have loved and lost than never loved at all?

"Totally. I loved and lost, and if I could turn the wheel back around I wouldn't give up on anything that had happened, bad or good".

24/ What line in which song do you most like?

"'and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make', 'The End' by the Beatles".

25/ Which love song would you have wanted to be written about you?

"'Your song' by Elton John".

26/ Do you like mediterranean music?

"Sure, especially Eyal Golan".

27/ What movie with Leo do you most like?

"What's eating Gilbert Grape', it's the best movie Leo shows off his talent. He's playing a restarted boy there, it's not just a role"

28/ What part of your body do you most like?

"I have a nice back, my shoulders are ok also though they're sometimes too wide and give me a hard time with clothes. I like my posture".

29/ Which part do you not like?

"My feet. look at them: they're big and the fingers are ugly.. wanna trade?"

30/ If someone would promise you a plastic surgery that wouldn't hurt..

"I would add myself a little more height. I'm 1.74 meters and it's OK but in my profession every quarter of a centimeter counts. I wish I had 2-3 more"

to be continued..

31/ Which bad habit you will never stop?

"I bite the skin around my fingernails, and no one will tell em to stop!"

32/ What do you do more, manicure or pedicure?

"I think manicure just because of my habit to bite the skin around my fingernails"

33/ Do you like tattoos?

"No. On a man? I don't care, it's his"

34/ Which quality don't you like about yourself?

"I'm impatience. When someone insists to explain me something for the thousand time when I understood it for the first time I get borred and annoyed. I haven't learnt to count till 10 but the years help me express my impatience in a more thoughtful way".

35/ What names will you choose for your kids?

"If it depends only on my taste, I like it when girls have boys' names. Like Ophir, Yuval and Ariel. I like Ben for a boy".

36/ What is your nickname you like the best?

"Barbur. Everybody calls me that".

37/ How will your wedding dress look like?

"Like a kombinizon. A long fabric, off-white. No corset and no glitter and lace. Just because I wore almost everything you can wear, my wedding dress will be the most simple and soft. I wish I would wear it in Israel, in my parents backyard, when only 20 people are there.

38/ what is your favorite clothing in your closet?

"I have a pair of jeans since the 9th grade, they're big, and for boys, I wear it all the time".

39/ What piece of clothing makes you feel the prettiest?

"Jeans and a white T-shirt. When I wear a black T-shirt I feel dressed up and if I added a belt, I guess it's a really spacial occasion".

40/ What do you do with clothes you don't like anymore?

"things my friends would like to wear then I give it to them, few months ago I organized my clothes and filled 7 boxes and gave them all to children who are refugees".

to be continued...

ADI..... OMG, I had no idea the interview was continuing :clap: Bar is indeed so honest and sweet. I love how she opens easily.

18\ After a breakup is it better to keep in touch with the ex or lose all contact?

"Depends who are you breaking with, but I'm friends with all of my ex's since age 15"

23/ Better to have loved and lost than never loved at all?

"Totally. I loved and lost, and if I could turn the wheel back around I wouldn't give up on anything that had happened, bad or good".

36/ What is your nickname you like the best?

"Barbur. Everybody calls me that"...... COOL! :thumbsup:

21/ How can your partner treat you?

"Order in some food and some wine and sit for a good conversation"

I also agree with her about this one:

27/ What movie with Leo do you most like?

"What's eating Gilbert Grape', it's the best movie Leo shows off his talent. He's playing a restarted boy there, it's not just a role"

...and I love her choice of names for kids. In fact, the more I read about her, the more I realize she has become a sweet loving person quite mature for her age. There's nothing like interviews to learn about someone!

So Adi, translating all this for us is very much appreciated. You are a doll! :grouphug:THANK YOU!

Here are the Escada pics From popsugar :)

Bar Refaeli hit the red carpet for a photocall in Barcelona yesterday. She was promoting Escada's fragrance, Especially Escada, at their boutique after posing for the ad campaign earlier in the day. Bar arrived in Spain just in time to get to work, though she twittered about her plans to visit a few museums this afternoon. The model has been on the go for the last few months, and she most recently popped up in NYC to attend Fashion Week. Bar sat front row at Marchesa and also partied with Tommy Hilfiger and other pals during her time in the Big Apple.

http://www.popsugar.com/Bar-Refaeli-Hosts-...ctures-19165784

Wow, her Gilbert Grape answer is a bit harsh! Was she serious or laughing when she answered that?

Harsh? :o

I thought she was quite nice in it. And I actually agree, I think he's fantastic in it.

And thanks again for translating Adi :)

Great interview!

And also bigmax and Kerri for the beautiful escada pics! :D

What question is she answering "Alev" (Alef?) to? :) I think it's a name, but I only guess what they are talking about so I'm not sure.

Thanks a lot, Adi! :)

it's the one concerning the "happiness or wealth"

in hebrew,both sounds "osher",but one is written with "Alef" and the other with "Ayin"

the one with the alef means happiness.

so when he asks "osher or osher...."?

she answers of course.."osher"..-and then he says "with...?"

so she completes-"Alef".

Thanks, maccabi.

Right, maccabi is a soccer club... (googled her answer) :)

Does anyone else have the impression she kind of acted a bit?

Yes, I wrote that. :ninja:

yw.

hmm..what answer?

anyways,it's not that important,but maccabi is also a basketball club.(bar is a fan of maccabi tel aviv basketball club.)

actually,maccabi is a name of many sports clubs-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabi_(sports)